Head Coach Openings

BigOrangeBaller

9 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

If they move to Rockvale's zone and its over 20 miles or so i believe that would be considerd a bonified change or address, right?

Correct, but the fact is they are still "following" their previous coach which nullifies all the other possibilities. That's why the TSSAA would have to make an exception with this rule for this situation or they will not be eligible. 

• 2 weeks later...

No players from Stewarts Creek will be rezoned to Rockvale only to Blackman. However any players who are rezoned to the new school Rockvale will be immediately eligible and do not fall under the direct link rule because they did not move to follow a coach they were moved by the school system. Now if a player from Stewarts Creek moved to Rockvale zone they would not be eligible via direct link rule. 

2 hours ago, wardawg2038 said:

No players from Stewarts Creek will be rezoned to Rockvale only to Blackman. However any players who are rezoned to the new school Rockvale will be immediately eligible and do not fall under the direct link rule because they did not move to follow a coach they were moved by the school system. Now if a player from Stewarts Creek moved to Rockvale zone they would not be eligible via direct link rule. 

Like I said, an exception would have to be made and apparently has been. It's Rutherford Co. and Murfreesboro, did any one really think that they wouldn't allow anyone to go where they wanted to just like they have all these previous years when Flight would send kids to the different schools whose turn it was to get their "top" recruits?

7 minutes ago, BamaBoy32 said:

Like I said, an exception would have to be made and apparently has been. It's Rutherford Co. and Murfreesboro, did any one really think that they wouldn't allow anyone to go where they wanted to just like they have all these previous years when Flight would send kids to the different schools whose turn it was to get their "top" recruits?

Murfreesboro does whatever they like but watching the state tournament teams are catching up with them and passing them.  Kids will be allowed to go wherever they want.

2 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

I didn’t even know they had let the Huntingdon coach go and that position was open. Thoughts on that hire?

Coach Lowery's contract had expired so he is retiring. I'm satisfied with the hire. He's from a great coaching family that knows how to win. I'm very excited as the Fillies return a load of talent. He should be excited to inherit that kind of talent. Huntingdon girls play ball.