Summertown v Loretto Round 5... Who you got?

BullShark

29 minutes ago, BullShark said:

I think both will be in the Boro, but after watching Greenfield handle GC tonight, I don't see a sixth game in their future.  One of them will get eliminated by Greenfield.

Series should be 2-2. Loretto didn't win the 4th matchup.  Summertown lost it! 

But as doc said, we should both be in MBoro barring a meltdown.  I guess we'll find out where we stack up wth the West, Clarkrange and Clay.    You'll know we've been there by the time it's over tho. And remember, Loretto starts a freshman, 2 sophomores and 2 Jrs     Summertown starts 4 sophomores and freshmen so neither going anywhere for awhile

3 hours ago, wingman10 said:

Pulling for Loretto but I think Summertown wins. The team that plays Greenfield will have a tough go of it.

Never know how these things are going to draw out. Clarkrange and Clay County are good teams. Clarkrange I know will be tough. Greenfield or any other team not necessarily guaranteed to beat either, IMO if they draw in the first round. GC shot the ball as poorly as they have all year in UTM and they had some great looks at times. We all knew they would because every other team has. Let's not forget that Greenfield had a major advantage playing their in the Disrict Tounament. Greenfield finally played a decent game there after there forth try. You guys are making out like the other teams in the tournament not named Greenfield just ought not show up.

Edited by pioneer42

Clark Range has to be the favorite and Gibson County just had an off night last night. Clay County beat Clark Range. Loretto (29-1) is loaded and some say got the best player in the state. 

I know Greenfield is a long shot, we are just hoping to be going back. But we sure are having so much fun watching these girls playing team ball.  

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Summertown vs Loretto rd 5.... who ya got?  

Funny how there's a west TN post, a who wins it all in 2019 post but yet all we get on this thread is how neither of us got a shot against Greenfield....geeeezzzzz

They both may be 1 and dones in MBoro and that'll be ok cause they're both really (REALLY) young and are gonna be back for yrs!   

Greenfield or Gibson co will probably win it all and they should but as I said in a previous post, you'll know Summertown and Loretto was there and will back better and stronger next time! 

Seriously West TN folks!  We know how good yalls basketball is over there....  WE GET IT! 

Man,  you get your monies worth if your watching these games.  It took 5 more minutes to settle this war.  Loretto was able to pull it out 51-48 in this overtime tilt.  Congrats to our Lady Mustangs  !  You beat a very good Summertown team.  I hope we get Buttrum back by sub-state, but she won't be 100% if she gets back on the court Saturday.   These games have been a all out war.