Top 1A teams for 2019

GHSblackhelmet

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City has Peyton Edwards that's a crafty lefty that'll do big things.+

Gordonsville has Joey Parliment MIF 5'6" but dude plays harder than most you'll see!!  & Hunter Mann RHP 90+ but is extremely careless about most things  but at same time is just a young kid who's just shy and ready to move to bigger and better. I can tell ya i'm recruiting BOTH hard because once Hunter Mann's academics get in order & he develops just a bit in Junior College baseball he's gonna be a draft prospect/SEC/ACC arm whichever he chooses & just needs Juco grades to make those power 5 conference offers come. & Joey just needs to decide he's ready to win championships and go to the best place for his development to a D1 STUDENT-ATHLETE. 

Wouldn't sleep on Loretto just because they don't have Ryan Weathers. Always well coached and Jacob James is an LHP that is only going to get better and better as year goes on. 

East Robertson although not as much fire power I feel like has some pieces in place to make a nice run. Really all about Culture for them . Some special competitors on that team. 

Unaka has John Ramsey who can sling it but this year will be fun to see how far they can make it against the big boys the further they get into the playoffs. 

If you got a team you want to ask me about you're more than welcome. You're either going to help me be a better recruiter for mainly 2019/2020 guys or realize you're team might have a little more work to do haha

On 3/1/2019 at 11:16 PM, thefranchise2121 said:

Union City has Peyton Edwards that's a crafty lefty that'll do big things.+

Gordonsville has Joey Parliment MIF 5'6" but dude plays harder than most you'll see!!  & Hunter Mann RHP 90+ but is extremely careless about most things  but at same time is just a young kid who's just shy and ready to move to bigger and better. I can tell ya i'm recruiting BOTH hard because once Hunter Mann's academics get in order & he develops just a bit in Junior College baseball he's gonna be a draft prospect/SEC/ACC arm whichever he chooses & just needs Juco grades to make those power 5 conference offers come. & Joey just needs to decide he's ready to win championships and go to the best place for his development to a D1 STUDENT-ATHLETE. 

Wouldn't sleep on Loretto just because they don't have Ryan Weathers. Always well coached and Jacob James is an LHP that is only going to get better and better as year goes on. 

East Robertson although not as much fire power I feel like has some pieces in place to make a nice run. Really all about Culture for them . Some special competitors on that team. 

Unaka has John Ramsey who can sling it but this year will be fun to see how far they can make it against the big boys the further they get into the playoffs. 

If you got a team you want to ask me about you're more than welcome. You're either going to help me be a better recruiter for mainly 2019/2020 guys or realize you're team might have a little more work to do haha

I find it really hard to believe that Bryce Hanley has not received any big time offers. That guy has one of the best bats that I have ever seen and he makes zero errors in the field at shortstop he is like a vacuum and had big arm as well. 

7 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I find it really hard to believe that Bryce Hanley has not received any big time offers. That guy has one of the best bats that I have ever seen and he makes zero errors in the field at shortstop he is like a vacuum and had big arm as well. 

Ain't gotta tell me!! I have offers out right now to Bryce and the Ridley twins (Seth & Cole). Love these guys!! Talk to all of them about once a week. Really believe they'll be great for Roane State. Believe some big time programs will give them plenty of looks here after. No denying when you come develop and produce in our conference. 

I told them to take their time. Lord doesn't put a timeframe on things they'll end up where they're suppose to. 

Greenback will be a fun team to watch this year!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Intense said:

So finishing 4th in the district is dominant?  I guess that means TCA was dominant in football this past Year!!! :))))

Intense your trolling Pride on baseball thread now. I Like it!!!  Pride can’t hide from us. Unless of course they loose to Gibson Co in football again this year !!!  Hahahahaha 

2 hours ago, Intense said:

So finishing 4th in the district is dominant?  I guess that means TCA was dominant in football this past Year!!! :))))

At the time they were !!! Get then old Previously  Intense fingers moving faster please sir !!!!!! But lots of amazing teams out there!!! Good to hear from you still though !!!! 

Roll Golden Tide 2 A Champs 

Golden Tide aka Lion Tamers

38 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Intense your trolling Pride on baseball thread now. I Like it!!!  Pride can’t hide from us. Unless of course they loose to Gibson Co in football again this year !!!  Hahahahaha 

HaHa.I an to big to hide from anyone !!!! A legend in my own mind !!!!