Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
GHSblackhelmet

Top 1A teams for 2019

Recommended Posts

TCA knocks off Peabody to advance to region tournament. Then they knock off Gibson County TWICE to claim the 14A District Championship tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

TCA knocks off Peabody to advance to region tournament. Then they knock off Gibson County TWICE to claim the 14A District Championship tonight.

TCA is loaded with pitchers that is for sure. GC made too many errors tonight and TCA came to play. GC has to shake that off and get their focus on. Hopefully the two good players they have hurt will get healthy by Region. Fingers are crossed. Congrats to TCA. Very good team even though their coach stays on the field after every call begging and crying for calls. Needs to let the umpires call the game and quit begging and whining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

TCA is loaded with pitchers that is for sure. GC made too many errors tonight and TCA came to play. GC has to shake that off and get their focus on. Hopefully the two good players they have hurt will get healthy by Region. Fingers are crossed. Congrats to TCA. Very good team even though their coach stays on the field after every call begging and crying for calls. Needs to let the umpires call the game and quit begging and whining.

I am Sure if y’all would have won 1 of the 2 games those comments would have never been said. But hey good luck the rest of the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I am Sure if y’all would have won 1 of the 2 games those comments would have never been said. But hey good luck the rest of the way. 

We didn't play well and got beat. TCA is a good team and may be the best team in the state. Next time you watch a tournament count how many times he goes out and talks to umpires and delays games. Not just ours. Peabody as well. He is a good coach obviously. Very fundamental team, but he is a begger.

Edited by pioneer42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

We didn't play well and got beat. TCA is a good team and may be the best team in the state. Next time you watch a tournament count how many times he goes out and talks to umpires and delays games. Not just ours. Peabody as well. He is a good coach obviously. Very fundamental team, but he is a begger.

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 8:45 AM, pioneer42 said:

We didn't play well and got beat. TCA is a good team and may be the best team in the state. Next time you watch a tournament count how many times he goes out and talks to umpires and delays games. Not just ours. Peabody as well. He is a good coach obviously. Very fundamental team, but he is a begger.

 

On 5/8/2019 at 11:55 AM, pioneer42 said:

TCA is loaded with pitchers that is for sure. GC made too many errors tonight and TCA came to play. GC has to shake that off and get their focus on. Hopefully the two good players they have hurt will get healthy by Region. Fingers are crossed. Congrats to TCA. Very good team even though their coach stays on the field after every call begging and crying for calls. Needs to let the umpires call the game and quit begging and whining.

Oh and no GC coach has EVER "Begged" for a call. Your girls basketball coach is world class when it comes to "BEGGING" for calls. Pot meet kettle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lake County with a single senior is really gelling at the right time! Great pitching tonight from Snyder and Wilson! It’s been a long time since a state tournament appearance (92) and how nice it would be to get a taste this year! Futures bright 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

 

Oh and no GC coach has EVER "Begged" for a call. Your girls basketball coach is world class when it comes to "BEGGING" for calls. Pot meet kettle.

I guess GC coach should have been on the field begging for calls tonight. It seems to work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I guess GC coach should have been on the field begging for calls tonight. It seems to work. 

Bwaaaaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

I guess GC coach should have been on the field begging for calls tonight. It seems to work. 

 

42 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Bwaaaaaa

We didn't have to beg for calls to beat TCA. One of your own referees tried to give you the game at TCA and still couldn't do it with a silly technical foul. Baseball coach stays on the field more than the umpires. I never see our basketball coach running out on the floor begging refs. 

Edited by pioneer42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...