Class A Sectional Matchups

tonybologna

13 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Ok I am picking the West's games because I don't know anything about the other games. 

Columbia Academy over Loretto: I have seen CA once at McKenzie and to me they looked like a legitimate state contender. Very fast team and great shooters. Loretto has a big kid in James that is great athlete and a PG that is a lights out shooter. I think this is a close game but CA gets the edge.

McKenzie over East Robertson: McKenzie is a quick and athletic team, where all five starters can hit the three. Will be a sold out crowd at Bethel. McKenzie is a very underrated team in Class A.

Humboldt over MAHS: Humboldt has all the pieces that a great team should have. Quick athletic guards and a big stout front line. Humboldt is a very tough place to win at especially in the postseason.

Manassas over Peabody: This game will be a lot closer than people think it will be. Peabody has played Humboldt very well this season. They have a Mr. Basketball candidate in Harris and he can do it all. Peabody has had other players step up big for them in the postseason. Manassas pulls away late to win.

Our Rebels have their work cut out for them. I have talked to a couple of my boys back home.  ER is very athletic and can run.  The freshman, Groves, supposedly is their goto guy. According to my source, he has already received a football offer from Kentucky. He is the nephew of former East Robertson star and UT Vol, Carlus Groves.  Should be a good one!

On 3/1/2019 at 1:38 AM, tonybologna said:

Harriman at University High-Johnson City

Cosby at Oneida

Fayetteville at Clay Co.

Monterey at Eagleville

Loretto at Columbia Academy

East Robertson at McKenzie

MAHS at Humboldt

Peabody at Manassas 

Harriman- toss-up

Cosby-by 5

Clay Co- by 12