Class A Sectional Matchups

tonybologna

16 minutes ago, racer1 said:

Who is everybody,the refs let them play.I think that was in Mahs favor.

Right, it was a great game & Humboldt started stalling the ball up 10 instead continuing to attack but I’ll take win! Also, missed to many free throws but made the last 2 when it counted & MAHS missed both of theirs! Great win Vikings , this time of season all games are going to be tough. It got to find a way to pull out a win!

Edited by 87vikingalumni
Edit

1 hour ago, Lynnvegas said:

Agree.. Can’t stand them either but they have so much depth. Unless Cary gets in foul trouble they will have great chance to bring home the Gold ball.

Already beat Fayetteville, Eagleville and McKenzie . 

Eagleville  did beat them also tho. Middle ten represented well in single A!!!

HERE COMES HUMBOLDT 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vandychris said:

I really dislike everything about CA, but thank you to them Dawgs for shutting up Loretto. I do believe CA has what it takes to finally get a gold ball. Carson Cary is the real deal.

Oh don’t y’all worry, those Loretto boys will be right back here next year. 

Edited by score3

So, it would be easy to tag along on this thread, after the fact, and rub some poster's noses in it REAL GOOD.  But after it's all said and done, right now there's only 8 teams left.  The Fayetteville Tigers are one of those eight.  At no point in last night's game was Clay County 19 or 20 points better than our boys.  Emotions were high on the court, and off, but at the end, FHS was the better team.  Feel the Tiger Love.  One thing I must say about CC though.  Aside from the gym lighting, or lack of, perhaps it's time for the elderly gentleman running the clock/scoreboard to retire.  There were several discrepancies on the clock;  delayed starts or delayed stops at the end when CC had possession, that were to say the least, irritating.  Other than that, it was well worth the 3 hour drive to Celina, and ESPECIALLY, the return trip back home.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Varo said:

So, it would be easy to tag along on this thread, after the fact, and rub some poster's noses in it REAL GOOD.  But after it's all said and done, right now there's only 8 teams left.  The Fayetteville Tigers are one of those eight.  At no point in last night's game was Clay County 19 or 20 points better than our boys.  Emotions were high on the court, and off, but at the end, FHS was the better team.  Feel the Tiger Love.  One thing I must say about CC though.  Aside from the gym lighting, or lack of, perhaps it's time for the elderly gentleman running the clock/scoreboard to retire.  There were several discrepancies on the clock;  delayed starts or delayed stops at the end when CC had possession, that were to say the least, irritating.  Other than that, it was well worth the 3 hour drive to Celina, and ESPECIALLY, the return trip back home.  

Oh but A comment was made a few days ago AINT KNOWBODY COMING TO CLAY CO AND BEATING NOT GONNA HAPPEN GOT EM 

Edited by Volsfan2000

12 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Wow, really!! MAHS made a great comeback down 10 with 2 minutes to go to take it to overtime! MAHS missed two frees throws at end with .04  left! Humboldt pulled out a tough game & ready for Murfreesboro, drawings tomorrow at 5pm!

Would have loved to have been at this game!  I bet it was a great atmosphere to watch a game. 

14 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Wow, really!! MAHS made a great comeback down 10 with 2 minutes to go to take it to overtime! MAHS missed two frees throws at end with .04  left! Humboldt pulled out a tough game & ready for Murfreesboro, drawings tomorrow at 5pm!

OFFICIALS HELPED HB!!!! I JUST WATCHED THE FILM!!!

28 minutes ago, coachzero said:

OFFICIALS HELPED HB!!!! I JUST WATCHED THE FILM!!!

Your a biased joke!!!!!!!! HB did not get help from the refs both teams were low on fouls the whole game i think mahs had one guy with 4 fouls other than that it was called evenly. I mean the call at the end of the game that was called a block was obviously a charge if anything mahs got the help out. I don't message on this much just read but I have to say this quit trying to take credit from a team that just outplayed the other team. What an idiot!

Edited by Cardsvols8