2019 Season

RichardBelding

15 hours ago, tarp said:

Good early call reaction.  Chattanooga with 2 teams from one district headed into tomorrow’s final 4.  Both face stiff opposition tomorrow though.  And btw, I’ll echo the CSAS post:  take Franklin Grace over to play with you guys where they belong.  

While Signal has the luxury of being one of the largest school’s in division A, it has no input on that decision.  There aren’t any easy games at this point.

We scrimmaged Signal, and played CSAS game 1. After seeing both of them up close, the only team I thought that would give them a game would be GCA. I think CSAS will win tonight. Not sure about Signal and GCA. Too close to call. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I can’t be in the “boro” tonight (the tarpon are biting in Sanibel) but wish both Chatt teams good luck!  Riddle me this?  Do you guys have 6 soccer coaches?  Franklin Grace lists a head coach and 5 asst coaches....guess their tuition might be a little higher than yours? ....lol. 

Sorry we couldn't make your prediction come true Reaction. Had a couple of key pieces of our defense serving their second game suspension for a red card for language in the substate. Our coaches did a good job moving the chess pieces remaining in the first half but GP had too many quality players and they stepped up and capitalized on our mistakes in the first few minutes of the second half and scored three quick goals. Good luck to the last surviving public school! Highlanders to repeat. You'll have your hands full with GCA. They are as good as the press report I quoted earlier. 

Edited by FreePressPatriot