MAHS at Humboldt

coachzero

1 hour ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Great game MAHS came back from 10 with 2 minutes left to take game to overtime! Vikings 62-60!

Yeah it was an ESPN Classic. Humboldt down 39-30 went on an 18-0 run to make it 48-39 and was leading by 10 late. TO's late like to bit Humboldt. Memphis had some good size but Humboldt's quickness paid off. Great win for my alma mater!!!

19 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah it was an ESPN Classic. Humboldt down 39-30 went on an 18-0 run to make it 48-39 and was leading by 10 late. TO's late like to bit Humboldt. Memphis had some good size but Humboldt's quickness paid off. Great win for my alma mater!!!

Yes, I hate when they try and stall ball instead continuing to play should have never gone to overtime. If, we hit our free throws we win in regulation but I’ll take win! Games from now on are all going to be tough, going to be interesting who the Vikings draw tomorrow!!

Edited by 87vikingalumni
edit

5 minutes ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Yes, I hate when they try and stall ball instead continuing to play should have never gone to overtime. If, we hit our free throws we win in regulation but I’ll take win! Games from now on are all going to be tough, going to be interesting who the Vikings draw tomorrow!!

Humboldt beat a good team and will have a chance to beat whoever they play. Humboldt was outsized and beat a very good Memphis Team. Humboldt showed a lot of heart and are playing well right now. Whoever draws Humboldt will have their hands full. If Jones can keep out of foul trouble they can win it all. He played with a lot of poise tonight.

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

Humboldt beat a good team and will have a chance to beat whoever they play. Humboldt was outsized and beat a very good Memphis Team. Humboldt showed a lot of heart and are playing well right now. Whoever draws Humboldt will have their hands full. If Jones can keep out of foul trouble they can win it all. He played with a lot of poise tonight.

Yes, a great game overall until Humboldt started holding the ball instead of attacking and putting MAHS away. MAHS was very well coached team with a lot of size & didn't quit, this game will only help the Vikings for whoever they draw. Got to win them all if you want a Gold ball, leave it all on the court.

13 minutes ago, 87vikingalumni said:

You already know they gonna draw manassas

12 minutes ago, Volsfan2000 said:

You already know they gonna draw manassas

7 minutes ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Yes, that's what always happens but you still got to play no matter who it is.

Never know. Will be interesting. Humboldt plays like they did for most of the game tonight whoever draws the Vikings will have a bad draw!!

• Like 1