Turf in Sumner County

fredjones

On 3/4/2019 at 9:32 AM, ocac said:

No.  School systems are moving to turf for PR purposes as well as safety issues.  With a turf field, schools can work year round with their teams.  Junior Pro programs can also use it as a money driven attraction.  Makes since on a lot of fronts.

It's also for multi-sport purposes, as the diagram that Beech tweeted out also showed lines for a soccer field as well. Not to mention lacrosse, which is set to become a TSSAA-sanctioned sport in spring of 2022.

10795.jpg?1446433755SBR202-1.jpgSBR302-1.jpgSBR302-1.jpgSBR202-1.jpgSBR302-1.jpgSBR202-1.jpg

78           82           87           89           91           92

file.cfc?method=schoolLogo&id=19&size=12 SBR202-1.jpgSBR202-1.jpgSBR302-1.jpg

09           12             17

file.cfc?method=schoolLogo&id=408&size=1 SBR302-1.jpgSBR302-1.jpgSBR202-1.jpg

94           99            00

file.cfc?method=schoolLogo&id=557&size=1 SBR302-1.jpgSBR302-1.jpgSBR202-1.jpg

72           75            97

file.cfc?method=schoolLogo&id=223&size=1SBR302-1.jpgSBR302-1.jpgSBR302-1.jpgSBR302-1.jpg

98           01           10           13

Edited by Red Rebels

Congrats on your recent success 27 years ago.

The last time Gallatin Football was relevant (1992):

• The Top Song was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
  • Bill Clinton was named Man of the Year
  • The Dream Team dominated in the Olympics
  • MTV actually played music
  • The first text message was sent from a PC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WingT08 said:

To say that Gallatin hasn’t been relevant since 1992 is absurd. Sure they haven’t won a title the 92 season but there have been numerous teams that were highly successful since then. Gallatin has always been a relevant team within their region. 

Edited by Rustyf79
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 1:04 PM, thegreatone36 said:

Traditionally getting their tails whipped... Makes total sense. Do you really want to see the win/loss total? Do you want to know what their record is against every rival they've ever played? Who has the most players in sumner county make the NFL? Who has the most titles in the county? I mean since you DID mention "Traditionally" and all. 

You have an empty head. Not even worth the time. 

Go back to the playground. 

Sounds like good ol DB. Man, its awesome to go 10-0 in the regular season and lose in the first round. But hey...look at all that NFL talent. 

59 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

And the team you pull for is????  

I bet bet that question never gets answered.  

1 hour ago, WingT08 said:

Ahhh 1992...the best country music legend of all time hit number 1 for the first time. 

That terrible harrican hit down there in the gulf too

the night  yall won it...fell through the wall of my trailer

• Like 1