AA State Predictions

sportslover88

9 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

If I were doing a power ranking, this is how I would go... I've seen almost all of these teams play also.

4 - South Greene

5 -Grainger

6 - DeKalb Co

1 - Macon Co

3 - Cheatham Co

8 - Marshall Co

2 - Westview

7 - Covington

That looks pretty good.  I think DeKalb got the best draw no doubt. 

I think Macon wins it all, I want to say South Greene will play them in the Ship, but South Greene only beat Gatliburg by 5 at home, McMinn Central also beat Gatliburg by 5, so that tells me if South Greene can get past Westview and Dekalb can win it’s first round game, they have a chance to beat South Greene, and play in the ship. Playing Macon Upperman and Cumberland multiple times might help them. IMO 

15 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I think Macon wins it all, I want to say South Greene will play them in the Ship, but South Greene only beat Gatliburg by 5 at home, McMinn Central also beat Gatliburg by 5, so that tells me if South Greene can get past Westview and Dekalb can win it’s first round game, they have a chance to beat South Greene, and play in the ship. Playing Macon Upperman and Cumberland multiple times might help them. IMO 

Dekalb girls have been the heartbreak kids recently.  I think thats 4 out of the last 5 games that have been 2 pts or less.  Took down some good teams to get here.   Ferrel is the real deal and she may carry them deep into this tourney.   They have to be confident with the teams they have beaten. 

30 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

A 5 point win in a HOF game in mid November and a 5 point win in a Sectional win or go home game are two different types of wins. I'm not saying SG is better or worse than anybody else but teams are a lot different in March than they are in November. For instance, the posters on here are saying how much different, and better, Westview is now than before Christmas and I would say that they are. Regardless, it will be settled on the court starting Wednesday.

6 minutes ago, Cruiser27 said:

A 5 point win in a HOF game in mid November and a 5 point win in a Sectional win or go home game are two different types of wins. I'm not saying SG is better or worse than anybody else but teams are a lot different in March than they are in November. For instance, the posters on here are saying how much different, and better, Westview is now than before Christmas and I would say that they are. Regardless, it will be settled on the court starting Wednesday.

Agree just pointing out that the bottom bracket might be closer than most people think.