AA State Predictions

sportslover88

I have seen South Greene and Martin Westview play in person, and I will say that I think Westview is the better team. I'm not sure who from South Greene is going to be able to guard Westview's 6'2 big.... Westview has shooters, speed, and athleticism around her also. I don't think this is Westview's most talented team they've had over the years, but I think this is Westview's best chance in awhile to play in the championship game on Saturday.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

I have seen South Greene and Martin Westview play in person, and I will say that I think Westview is the better team. I'm not sure who from South Greene is going to be able to guard Westview's 6'2 big.... Westview has shooters, speed, and athleticism around her also. I don't think this is Westview's most talented team they've had over the years, but I think this is Westview's best chance in awhile to play in the championship game on Saturday.

Last I remember South Greene beat a 6'4" giant with the name of Kara Meadows a few years ago with the same girl that plays post for them now. If Johnson is so much of an issue, how is Macon going to beat them? Seriously curious?

4 minutes ago, Basketball2015 said:

Last I remember South Greene beat a 6'4" giant with the name of Kara Meadows a few years ago with the same girl that plays post for them now. If Johnson is so much of an issue, how is Macon going to beat them? Seriously curious?

this is an easy question. Macon will run u to death and pressure u the whole game. Big wont last long

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Basketball2015 said:

SG has one of the posts from that game but not Lamb as she is playing at TN Tech. Just curious GCPioneer, do you think this years Westview team is a lot better than last years team?

4 minutes ago, twistedsister said:

this is an easy question. Macon will run u to death and pressure u the whole game. Big wont last long

I agree. My point exactly about how they think it'll be so hard to guard her. I think Westview will have a great defensive plan, but I just want to know if they can score with the high scoring offenses at the tourney...

37 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

I couldn't remember Kara Meadows' name.

Much has been said about the speed of the other teams in the tournament. SG is also fast, quick, with a good defense. They will play a lot of players.

SG is a well-coached team. They'll be ready to play hard.

52 minutes ago, Cruiser27 said:

SG has one of the posts from that game but not Lamb as she is playing at TN Tech. Just curious GCPioneer, do you think this years Westview team is a lot better than last years team?

This years Westview team is different than last years team... South Greene may beat Westview (I think South Greene will have to play well in doing so), but I would say this is Westview's best chance of winning it all compared to the other 6-7 consecutive times they've made it.

Edited by GCPioneer

53 minutes ago, Basketball2015 said:

I agree. My point exactly about how they think it'll be so hard to guard her. I think Westview will have a great defensive plan, but I just want to know if they can score with the high scoring offenses at the tourney...

They just beat Memphis Mitchell and Jackson South Side..... it doesn't get more "high scoring offense" than that....

Edited by GCPioneer

5 hours ago, Basketball2015 said:

Macon has the best D u will ever see  they make it tough on high scoring teams then frustration sets in

51 minutes ago, Vent said:

Hearing the flu bug may have struck in Macon County. Don’t be surprised if they are down a girl or two come Wednesday.

All is good with the health of players up here. Hopefully, it does not strike our girls before Wednesday. 

The flu is going around up here though.

I don’t think we have any girls sick? Not the last I heard anyway. :smile: I look for Macon County to keep playing amazing ball and win it all! My first round winners are Macon (10+), Cheatham(5-10), DeKalb (10+), and South Greene (too close to guess). Expect a very entertaining first round!