AA State Predictions

sportslover88

28 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I am not sure who he was referring to but Yancey has been too fast for SG.  

He's running down WV's big girl, who just had 10 points, 8 rebounds, and 5 blocked shots in their win over South Greene (who owns 6 Gold balls & 3 Silver ones) during their school history. I just got back in the car, but he's another CoachT idiot. S. Greene couldn't make a three. I believe they were 0 for 11 and their interior play was pretty much non-existent. I'm sure it had nothing to do with WV's big girl (sarcasm statement). S. Greene had a good game plan on her, SG played man-to-man the entire game but dedicated helpside to the post when the wings of WV had the ball. Yancey & Gadlen played big for WV and their speed was evident when they attacked the goal. Good win for Westview. I wouldn't sleep on them to make to the championship game on Saturday this year. It was a good game. SG's Ms. Basketball nominee is a player. I think she finished with either 20 or 22. 

Just now, SuperFan14A said:

He's running down WV's big girl, who just had 10 points, 8 rebounds, and 5 blocked shots in their win over South Greene (who owns 6 Gold balls & 3 Silver ones) during their school history. I just got back in the car, but he's another CoachT idiot. S. Greene couldn't make a three. I believe they were 0 for 11 and their interior play was pretty much non-existent. I'm sure it had nothing to do with WV's big girl (sarcasm statement). S. Greene had a good game plan on her, SG played man-to-man the entire game but dedicated helpside to the post when the wings of WV had the ball. Yancey & Gadlen played big for WV and their speed was evident when they attacked the goal. Good win for Westview. I wouldn't sleep on them to make to the championship game on Saturday this year. It was a good game. SG's Ms. Basketball nominee is a player. I think she finished with either 20 or 22. 

South Greene should have kept going to Wykle.  She was dominant for a long stretch of that game.   Then they had some bad shot selection down the stretch.   Other than the desperation 3 Wykle didn't shoot much during the last 3-4 minutes of the game.  Westview kept the lead most of the game and deserved that win.  

2 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

South Greene should have kept going to Wykle.  She was dominant for a long stretch of that game.   Then they had some bad shot selection down the stretch.   Other than the desperation 3 Wykle didn't shoot much during the last 3-4 minutes of the game.  Westview kept the lead most of the game and deserved that win.  

I believe the box score had her scoring 20 points on 16 shots  (and 8 out of 9 on FTs) and she may have been the only player from S. Greene to be in double figures today. I think both teams had good game plans for the other, but WV had some people scoring more than they usually are accustomed to. With 6 Gold Balls & 3 Silver Balls, I'm sure S Greene will be back pretty soon. 

3 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

Were u there? Not running down, just stating  my opinion based on what I have seen un relation to what was posted on here. Shes not a D1 player. She too slow, was huffing and puffing up and down the floor and missed easy shots at the rim. In my opinion, a 6'2 D1 signee should dominate/ take over a game, make it easy for shooters and she doesnt do that. Callins had to work like crazy to get open.  All I'm saying is she doesnt live up to the signing/hype to me. I have the right to my opinion just like you think she's great. However, I think this is their year to win it. WV vs Macon

5 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Were u there? Not running down, just stating  my opinion based on what I have seen un relation to what was posted on here. Shes not a D1 player. She too slow, was huffing and puffing up and down the floor and missed easy shots at the rim. In my opinion, a 6'2 D1 signee should dominate/ take over a game, make it easy for shooters and she doesnt do that. Callins had to work like crazy to get open.  All I'm saying is she doesnt live up to the signing/hype to me. I have the right to my opinion just like you think she's great. However, I think this is their year to win it. WV vs Macon

Everytime I see you post I imagine it in Stephen A’s voice.

So you think Westview beats Macon in the Championship game?

3 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

I believe the box score had her scoring 20 points on 16 shots  (and 8 out of 9 on FTs) and she may have been the only player from S. Greene to be in double figures today. I think both teams had good game plans for the other, but WV had some people scoring more than they usually are accustomed to. With 6 Gold Balls & 3 Silver Balls, I'm sure S Greene will be back pretty soon. 

That’s what is different about this year’s team. There are several different girls that can step up during any given game if you focus on one or two of the others. Today South Greene focused a lot on Callins and Johnson and then Gadlen and Yancey stepped up and scored 17 and 13 respectively. 

I say Westview by 11 against Marshall County. 

Edited by sportslover88

1 hour ago, RealisticFan45 said:

She’s definitely not a d1 player imo as well

If you are talking about the tall girl from Westview, I think she is the reason South Greene stayed in the game they ate her up almost everytime it came in to her in the second half. Now she was a good free throw shooter and could him open shot and rebound, she just needs to learn to put the ball up when she get it.

1 hour ago, sportslover88 said:

That’s what is different about this year’s team. There are several different girls that can step up during any given game if you focus on one or two of the others. Today South Greene focused a lot on Callins and Johnson and then Gadlen and Yancey stepped up and scored 17 and 13 respectively. 

I say Westview by 11 against Marshall County. 

I don't know how that game will turn out, but Westview holding S. Greene to 42 was kind of unexpected based upon their scoring outputs listed on CoachT for S. Greene. It was a good game plan by S. Greene to deny Callins the ball and to sluff on the post. I always look forward to us playing Westview, it's generally always a good game with the exception of a fluky score every now and then....but I'm glad we play them early in the season and in the 1st half of the season and not after Christmas. Their defense today was what I witnessed in the Region tourney. Good luck to them the rest of the way in. 

15 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

I don't know how that game will turn out, but Westview holding S. Greene to 42 was kind of unexpected based upon their scoring outputs listed on CoachT for S. Greene. It was a good game plan by S. Greene to deny Callins the ball and to sluff on the post. I always look forward to us playing Westview, it's generally always a good game with the exception of a fluky score every now and then....but I'm glad we play them early in the season and in the 1st half of the season and not after Christmas. Their defense today was what I witnessed in the Region tourney. Good luck to them the rest of the way in. 

Westview looked good to me. Thought South Green answered three or four good runs by Westview and Westview went on another one late and South Green didn't respond. This could be Westview's year. Macon is not that tall from what I recall and Westview could present some problems providing they both meet. 

3 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Westview looked good to me. Thought South Green answered three or four good runs by Westview and Westview went on another one late and South Green didn't respond. This could be Westview's year. Macon is not that tall from what I recall and Westview could present some problems providing they both meet. 

Macon is very quick and can wear out Westview’s big girls. That was the case last year. Plus, WV would be pressured very tightly by Macon on defense and I don’t know if they’ve seen a defense like Macon all year long. 

Hoping to see this matchup. It most certainly would be a classic!

13 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

Macon is very quick and can wear out Westview’s big girls. That was the case last year. Plus, WV would be pressured very tightly by Macon on defense and I don’t know if they’ve seen a defense like Macon all year long. 

Hoping to see this matchup. It most certainly would be a classic!

They played last year didn't they? Macon would be favored by 4 or so, IMO. Both teams play like they did today looks like they play for the Gold Ball!!