AA State Predictions

sportslover88

Thanks for playing Covington.

For those traveling, you need not pack a coat. Ridge Runners shot chart will easily raise the temperature around Murfreesboro 3-5 degrees. That's trouble this time of the year, because we all know Coach White will completely cut the water off on defense.

This is the TIgerettes gold ball to lose.

Do we think Larry gets a look for the job on the hill when Holly gets canned and returns to the biker's club?? I am concerned.

Tigerpride

Edited by PrinceOfHillsdale633

On 3/4/2019 at 2:32 PM, GCPioneer said:

I have seen South Greene and Martin Westview play in person, and I will say that I think Westview is the better team. I'm not sure who from South Greene is going to be able to guard Westview's 6'2 big.... Westview has shooters, speed, and athleticism around her also. I don't think this is Westview's most talented team they've had over the years, but I think this is Westview's best chance in awhile to play in the championship game on Saturday.

R u in Mboro? Shes got 7pts in the 4th qtr and not playing like a D1 signee. Sorry not sorry. Finished with 10. They can thank #30, she balled out. 

Edited by RealisticFan45