Big Win vs Kentucky Today

Why is this section so dead? I know this is mainly a high school sports forum but we're in the Volunteer state guys. Time to bring this Vols section back to life. After getting our butts spanked in Rupp we came back today looking like the #1 team in the country we were for 3 straight weeks. Bone was absolutely amazing today. Our defense was the best it's been all season long too. Grant & Bone carried us today. I was hoping Schofield would break out of his slump today but he didn't do so. He did have a key basket down the stretch though.

2 more games left to play in the SEC & we're tied for 1st with LSU in the conference. We will need to finish 1 complete game ahead of the Tigers to take the regular season title outright because LSU would own the tiebreak since they beat us. If we end up tied with them we would share the title but LSU would have the #1 overall seed for the SEC conference tourney.

We have Miss. State @ home & Auburn on the road left. I think we will handle our business @ home against Miss. State but I'm concerned about the away game to end the season @ Auburn. We will probably need to win both of these last 2 games in order to win the regular season title outright. GO VOLS!