Macon Co vs Covington Round 1

tnchad1980

Who wins??  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Macon or Covington

• Macon
    • Covington

14 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

No disrespect to Covington, but this would have been South Side probably had they not lost one of the best PG's in the state in Que Miller against Westview this week. I say Macon wins by double digits in this one.

That is fact Macon will win by at least 15

1 hour ago, housing said:

It sounds like we have some people on here that know about Covington. So let me ask you this, are they as tall and big as they looked on the Brighton tape?

No I think they have a couple of kids 5'9 and they have a nice point guard If Macon still has the same team it will be easy win for Macon

Edited by Salami
wrong info

4 hours ago, housing said:

It sounds like we have some people on here that know about Covington. So let me ask you this, are they as tall and big as they looked on the Brighton tape?

Covington's bigs are decent...they have 3 nice size girls that can play...SS did a nice job getting Howard to slow down and give the ball up but Covington's bigs did a nice job stepping up and ran a little high low on SS. I am one that whole heartedly believes that if Miller had played, Macon would be playing SS. But keep in mind, Covington's PG, Howard, is only a sophomore. She is a treat to watch win or lose.

6 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Covington has decent size, but the bigs are not very good. Stop #3. SS with Miller is 15-20 points better than covington and should have beat them without her. I got Macon Co by a lot

I agree SS still should have won that game they could not make shots