2018-19 TSSAA Boy's State Tournament Teams(Class A-AAA)

tonybologna

5 minutes ago, TonyG said:

Will definitley be a later start. No way the game will happen before 5. Which im happy about, gives me time to get home

I'll still be in the office when the game starts. I'll listen and what not until it ends. Did you check out the link I provided to the Sevier County HUDL highlights?

Edited by kwc

32 minutes ago, kwc said:

I'll still be in the office when the game starts. I'll listen and what not until it ends. Did you check out the link I provided to the Sevier County HUDL highlights?

yes i did. Saw the smaller pg, i dont think he will be able to do anything with Kavion. I wont even talk about Murrell, but I hope for a good game for big Jordan. Some added confidence between today and Friday if the boys are winning will be needed to see Wiseman again.

6 minutes ago, TonyG said:

yes i did. Saw the smaller pg, i dont think he will be able to do anything with Kavion. I wont even talk about Murrell, but I hope for a good game for big Jordan. Some added confidence between today and Friday if the boys are winning will be needed to see Wiseman again.

He's night and day since he first bagan the season. Big Jordan, that is. He's had to battle against Wiseman and Dandridge at East on four different occassions. He's also played against the Lawson brothers twice this year when Whiethaven played against Wooddale those two times. Not, to mention, he had to play against Dude and company @ Bartlett in a VERY hostile environment. Playing in 16AAA was the best place for him to play and get endoctrinated. He's seen plenty of tough competition in 16 AAA, in the Christmas tournaments that coach Phillips had them to play in ... like that invitational tournament at CPA. He's ready. Throw in the fact that I think he has the best coach in AAA in this tournament. I think big Jordan has been groomed for this.

1 hour ago, TonyG said:

Would be brutal if it were a fast paced game

Are you trying to say that what we just witnessed wasn't brutal? That is the first "Running Clock" game, in basketball, that I've ever witnessed. In that state tournament at that.

Message sent.

19 minutes ago, kwc said:

Are you trying to say that what we just witnessed wasn't brutal? That is the first "Running Clock" game, in basketball, that I've ever witnessed. In that state tournament at that.

Message sent.

You and I both know it could’ve been worse lol especially if you look at the 3 pt percentage