Humboldt vs Fayetteville

JungleJim125

I’m going to go with the Vikings, I think they are on a mission and have played a tough schedule this year! I don’t know much about Fayetteville but they have to be good to make it to the state tournament! If, the Vikings show up & play like they are capable, the Vikes by six (6) points! Vikings need to play good defense & stay out of foul trouble should be a good game!

Im going with the Vikings by 8, as long as they keep from turning the ball over and cant get outcoached that happens from time to time. I just think they will be the more talented team. I know Fayetteville will be tough because they beat a good Clay Co team and played Eagleville tough each time this year. Idk we will see its going to be a good game.

Fayetteville has 2 players that can score. #20 and #0. Outside of that no one stands out. They play solid defense so they should be in the game. Clay didn’t have the size down low to offset their poor night shooting the ball. I think Humboldt wins but this should be a good game. I’ll say this Fayetteville had one of the most respectful fan bases I’ve seen in awhile which is rare these days, so I’m pulling for them to win. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cardsvols8 said:

Im going with the Vikings by 8, as long as they keep from turning the ball over and cant get outcoached that happens from time to time. I just think they will be the more talented team. I know Fayetteville will be tough because they beat a good Clay Co team and played Eagleville tough each time this year. Idk we will see its going to be a good game.

The Vikings wont get out coached i promise u that. I go with the Vikings because dont think Fayetteville has play a team with quickness of Humboldt or the pressure defense Humboldt plays. I not saying it will be a blow out but Humboldt wins by 8 to 12 points!

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Fayetteville has 2 players that can score. #20 and #0. Outside of that no one stands out. They play solid defense so they should be in the game. Clay didn’t have the size down low to offset their poor night shooting the ball. I think Humboldt wins but this should be a good game. I’ll say this Fayetteville had one of the most respectful fan bases I’ve seen in awhile which is rare these days, so I’m pulling for them to win. 

Thanks @UCSportsFan we do like to make an impression, whether on the field or court, or in the stands.  We do have a couple of extra coaches and referees in the stands just like everyone else, but on the whole, we stay classy.  

6 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Humboldt needs to play good defense and continue to spread the ball around if they can do this I like their chances! I’ve heard Fayetteville has two (2) good players but it will take a team effort to beat the Vikings hopefully the Vikings will come to play!

Fayetteville has more than two players. One is  a D-1 and the other is good enough to play somewhere. #3 would be a star on most teams but you only have one ball. Other guys are very good role players. Will be surprised if they don't play well.

1 hour ago, ecu said:

Fayetteville has more than two players. One is  a D-1 and the other is good enough to play somewhere. #3 would be a star on most teams but you only have one ball. Other guys are very good role players. Will be surprised if they don't play well.

Actually, the "other" player has received multiple offers to play at the next level.  # 3 is "only" a Junior but has really come on this season.  He's a demon on defense and is usually good for at least 4 or 5 rebounds on both sides of the ball. 

9 hours ago, Varo said:

Actually, the "other" player has received multiple offers to play at the next level.  # 3 is "only" a Junior but has really come on this season.  He's a demon on defense and is usually good for at least 4 or 5 rebounds on both sides of the ball. 

Who are his offers from?