Humboldt vs Fayetteville

JungleJim125

Well, state tournament starts tomorrow & Humboldt plays Thursday and just need to stay focus! Humboldt must play team defense & continue to spread the ball around on offense! I don’t know much about Fayetteville but I don’t think they have played a team with overall team quickness, Athleticism  & speed that Humboldt has! I’m going with Humboldt by seven (7) points pulling away in fourth quarter! 

Edited by 87vikingalumni
Edit

17 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Well, state tournament starts tomorrow & Humboldt plays Thursday and just need to stay focus! Humboldt must play team defense & continue to spread the ball around on offense! I don’t know much about Fayetteville but I don’t think they have played a team with overall team quickness, Athleticism  & speed that Humboldt has! I’m going with Humboldt by seven (7) points pulling away in fourth quarter! 

I agree with u Mr. 87. I heard Fayetteville has a big guy thats pretty darn good. Just hope Jones can stay out of foul trouble. My buddy and I will be there to cheer the Viking on. Go Humboldt! 

18 minutes ago, goforthegoal said:

Humbolt might have a comeback but they are being outplayed and out hustled. Where are there athletes?

Right, missing to many easy shots and not rebounding but only down eight (8) at halftime 27-19! Humboldt only gave up 6 points scored 13 but missed a lot of easy baskets! I still have faith in my Vikings in second half!

55 minutes ago, goforthegoal said:

Humbolt might have a comeback but they are being outplayed and out hustled. Where are there athletes?

You get them down and get Jones in foul trouble, they can be in trouble.  The Abernathy kid is a player.  Humboldt looses lots of experience after this year.

Edited by ucdiditagain