Cadet and Junior Nationals Wrestler Qualifications and Details for Fargo

BMBowers

Alright this is getting about stupid y'all are all going to run the state into the ground because you cant work together and actually come up with ideas to help. You would much rather come on a forum and complain. While I definitely don't agree with everything Bowers does I don't see some of y'all stepping to the plate to try to deal with all he has to put up with. If he has upset you to the point you cant have a conversation with him you don't have to talk to him. All the other board members names are on here give them a call and tell them your ideas you think would help. Better yet just jump on the conference calls I Live in Maryland and I have still been on more conference calls then most of you probably have and he does post when they will be so no one can use the excuse i didn't know there was one. This talking trash about each other is not helping just hurting the state more. 

On 3/6/2019 at 2:51 PM, Thethunda190 said:

hahaha you really going to call someone fat that's kind of childish not to mention the fact your not in the best of shape yourself bud. One man calling another a fat purple dinosaur though probably shouldn't be molding the minds of our future men. 

• Like 1

Does anyone else notice that there is not a single reply from a board member? I spoke to one today so the idea that there was a vote and it was unanimous is laughable at best. How many 501c organizations have you sign a confidentiality agreement? Zero because it is not for profit and should be transparent for that reason. 

19 minutes ago, JIII said:

Does anyone else notice that there is not a single reply from a board member? I spoke to one today so the idea that there was a vote and it was unanimous is laughable at best. How many 501c organizations have you sign a confidentiality agreement? Zero because it is not for profit and should be transparent for that reason. 

I spoke with a director and they said they haven’t even voted on it yet and that number is not accurate.

19 minutes ago, JIII said:

I spoke with a director and they said they haven’t even voted on it yet and that number is not accurate.

Why is being Petty such an amusing act on this forum. It seems like none of you actually have the facts right.

1. Its been posted that at the 2018 Annual Meeting the $1500 for Fargo was Voted on, if you go to the web site, it can be validated to be true. 

2. If there is an NDA, why would a Director actually speak contrary to the meeting minutes.

3. Why would a single Board member post on this forum, if the Petty members have nothing better to do than belittle and demean all the hard work they do. It seems instead of helping and giving SOLUTION to issues, most would act juvenile with unsubstantiated remarks. 

How about offering ideas that bring the State together and praise the Board for the hard work that has been done.  Without them would there even be a Board to complain about.

Lets unit with the intentions of Causing Positive Change with the hope it lasts for years to come.

Lastly it seems that different people have talk to this Board member or that Board member but no one has said exactly WHO!!!! 

Lets Not be Petty.

Colossians 1:10

so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Edited by SilverKittyFox
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

Is it fair to say that certain individuals have ZERO people & communication skills?  No one in their right mind would post something on a forum as the cost of an item if it were not a firm price without making some type of notation that it had not been voted on by the board but was being considered?  From the outside looking in it appears as if the president is making decisions and the Board of Directors is "rubber stamping" most everything.  Does the Board of Directors understand that they are completely and fully liable for all decisions and actions?  The more I hear from past and present board members the more alarmed I am becoming.  The picture being painted of multiple smart and talented individuals being on the board and then removed in less than one week is not pretty.  

In closing I would like to ask two questions:

1.  What 501c3 organization would decline an attorney in good standing being on the board?

2.  How many state organizations that have a regional training center being run by a former Olympian would not want that individual on their board?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SilverKittyFox said:

1. Its been posted that at the 2018 Annual Meeting the $1500 for Fargo was Voted on, if you go to the web site, it can be validated to be true. 

2. If there is an NDA, why would a Director actually speak contrary to the meeting minutes.

3. Why would a single Board member post on this forum, if the Petty members have nothing better to do than belittle and demean all the hard work they do. It seems instead of helping and giving SOLUTION to issues, most would act juvenile with unsubstantiated remarks. 

How about offering ideas that bring the State together and praise the Board for the hard work that has been done.  Without them would there even be a Board to complain about.

1. That's great that its been posted that it was voted on. If you go back and read some of the comments other people have talked to board members and they're saying that it has NOT been voted on. Which backs up my claim of Bowers doing whatever Bowers wants to do.

2. Why would there be an NDA? Anybody can get on the conference calls and listen to what they talk about.

3. For the record, I offered a solution to this issue. Vote Bowers out. He has to go. He was run out of Cleveland and somehow still managed to stay the chair of the board. Its time we all grew a brain and cut the fish from the head.

Again, an idea to bring the state together is Al Miller taking that head chair. Someone everybody in this state respects. I won't praise Bowers if he's doing an awful job. You take that head position expect criticism.

So the word is that there is a meeting of the tribunal/board this week because a member broke the NDA. Not everyone can be a sheep as there are some outstanding members on the board. How many more quality people have to be sacrificed due to the leadership that is currently in place? How long are people going to stand by and let it happen. USA wrestlings response was pretty simple to my questions. If we don’t like was is happening vote for change in September.

6 hours ago, JIII said:

So the word is that there is a meeting of the tribunal/board this week because a member broke the NDA. Not everyone can be a sheep as there are some outstanding members on the board. How many more quality people have to be sacrificed due to the leadership that is currently in place?

What does this mean?  Who is being sacrificed? 

55 minutes ago, durdon said:

What does this mean?  Who is being sacrificed? 

While I don't know specifically what they are referring to I feel confident it has something to do with board members being forced to sign a NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT that they will not discuss any details of the board meetings with anyone except the board of directors.  I have personally been told (cannot confirm) that people have been removed from the board for violating this agreement.