Cadet and Junior Nationals Wrestler Qualifications and Details for Fargo

BMBowers

Just now, fooseball95 said:

I know one thing for sure that ISNT a lie is that he got caught not making kids weigh in. He got caught point blank period, that’s no lie. Not even sure how he’s even still on the committee. He needs to be voted out

So you are admitting your hatred is over one weigh in? And I have been on record supporting you on what I knew about that situation.  But darn man, grow up and let it go. Your son is having one heck of a career. Enjoy the ride. 

2 minutes ago, PurpleWrestler said:

So you are admitting your hatred is over one weigh in? And I have been on record supporting you on what I knew about that situation.  But darn man, grow up and let it go. Your son is having one heck of a career. Enjoy the ride. 

Dude this is statewide and has nothing to do with Cleveland, wake up!!!!!!!!!! Nobody likes him. 

Edited by fooseball95
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Dude this is statewide and has nothing to do with Cleveland, wake up!!!!!!!!!! Nobody likes him. 

I have no issue with who you like or don't like. That's not a problem for me. My issue is with your statement that is hurtful and a lie, that no one should trust their kid around him. That is a straight out lie, and hurtful to not just him, but his family. That is what I am upset with you about.

As for the money, I agree that the cost is way too high. I told him myself that my son will NOT be going to Fargo if that is the cost. I will continue to argue with him on this, and other topics regarding USA wrestling in TN. I will continue to agree with you on other things, but your statement about his caring for the kids is so wrong, and you should be ashamed. And anyone that supports that statement is wrong. And you and Rassling King trying to say I am Ben behind another screen name shows exactly where ya'll are right now.

Edited by PurpleWrestler

10 minutes ago, PurpleWrestler said:

Saying that kids are safe around him is a lie and hurtful. And again, this is not Ben. I have been with CBHS since 2007. Long before Ben came around. But believe what you want. We have friends in common Bruce, that will verify that I’m not Ben. So ask around 

Purplewrestler this is Bruce...I created a account just for you!!  I've not said one thing on here EVER..leave my name out of this!!

3 minutes ago, PurpleWrestler said:

I have no issue with who you like or don't like. That's not a problem for me. My issue is with your statement that is hurtful and a lie, that no one should trust their kid around him. That is a straight out lie, and hurtful to not just him, but his family. That is what I am upset with you about.

As for the money, I agree that the cost is way too high. I told him myself that my son will NOT be going to Fargo if that is the cost. I will continue to argue with him on this, and other topics regarding USA wrestling in TN. I will continue to agree with you on other things, but your statement about his caring for the kids is so wrong, and you should be ashamed. And anyone that supports that statement is wrong. And you and Rassling King trying to say I am Ben behind another screen name shows exactly where ya'll are right now.

Tell me this? What have i said that was a lie? Look back through all my posts and tell me what I said. You have yet to tell me

Edited by fooseball95

1 minute ago, fooseball95 said:

Tell me this? What have i said that was a lie? Look back through all my posts and tell me what I said. You have yet to tell me

I just did. The fact that you said the boys are not safe around him, and that no one should allow their boys to travel with him. I keep saying it, and you keep asking what you said. I just said it again.

3 minutes ago, PurpleWrestler said:

I just did. The fact that you said the boys are not safe around him, and that no one should allow their boys to travel with him. I keep saying it, and you keep asking what you said. I just said it again.

That’s not a lie, that’s what has been said by parents that aren’t letting their kids go. Back Ben all you want, that doesn’t affect how other people feel about him

3 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

That’s not a lie, that’s what has been said by parents that aren’t letting their kids go. Back Ben all you want, that doesn’t affect how other people feel about him

That would only be because of what they feel about him, NEVER about anything he has done to kids. So with no FACTS this is a lie. And you spreading something that you don't know for sure is shameful. I can tell you, my son has been around him and his family for 2 years and I (along with everyone at the school) trust him 100% in keeping our kids safe. So again, say what you want about the cost of the trip. About the weigh in, about how he is handling USA wresting, but leave the lies about him not being responsible around the kids out of it. That is just a hurtful statement that could go well beyond this PUBLIC forum. None of this should even be discussed on this forum anyway. Everyone has the ability to vote members on and off the board. Don't like how things are, volunteer your time or find someone that is willing to do this much time, and vote them in. I don't have an issue with that.

I have had a couple conversations with you around wrestling, and have thought a lot of you and your family. Your son is top notch, not only as a wrestler but a young man as well. But your statement on here is so far out of line, that I cannot let that part slide, and yes you should be ashamed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PurpleWrestler said:

That would only be because of what they feel about him, NEVER about anything he has done to kids. So with no FACTS this is a lie. And you spreading something that you don't know for sure is shameful. I can tell you, my son has been around him and his family for 2 years and I (along with everyone at the school) trust him 100% in keeping our kids safe. So again, say what you want about the cost of the trip. About the weigh in, about how he is handling USA wresting, but leave the lies about him not being responsible around the kids out of it. That is just a hurtful statement that could go well beyond this PUBLIC forum. None of this should even be discussed on this forum anyway. Everyone has the ability to vote members on and off the board. Don't like how things are, volunteer your time or find someone that is willing to do this much time, and vote them in. I don't have an issue with that.

I have had a couple conversations with you around wrestling, and have thought a lot of you and your family. Your son is top notch, not only as a wrestler but a young man as well. But your statement on here is so far out of line, that I cannot let that part slide, and yes you should be ashamed.

Lol u have no clue