Cadet and Junior Nationals Wrestler Qualifications and Details for Fargo

BMBowers

1 hour ago, PurpleWrestler said:

this is sad, grown "men" coming on a board with a "nickname" and bashing someone that is volunteering his time to the entire state. If you don't like it, put your name up for election and run against him. But bashing someone on a public forum is getting old.

If the things that are said are true, how is that bashing?  If one doesn't want to be held publicly  accountable to a standard of decency and honor then that person should not ask for a public job where one is accountable to a constituency.  If one runs for a public office or position then that makes them inherently open to public criticism, and when that person's constituents believe the job is not being done appropriately then it is their duty to air their concerns. 

While in his current position, Bowers has publicly lied and cheated (little kids no less), and is now trying to rip them off.  Therefore he is subject to be held accountable in a public forum.

If you can justify his actions, please do so. If not, then don't be shocked that when he called down the thunder and he got the lighting along with it.

Edited by taketop
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, taketop said:

If the things that are said are true, how is that bashing?  If one doesn't want to be held publicly  accountable to a standard of decency and honor then that person should not ask for a public job where one is accountable to a constituency.  If one runs for a public office or position then that makes them inherently open to public criticism, and when that person's constituents believe the job is not being done appropriately then it is their duty to air their concerns. 

While in his current position, Bowers has publicly lied and cheated (little kids no less), and is now trying to rip them off.  Therefore he is subject to be held accountable in a public forum.

If you can justify his actions, please do so. If not, then don't be shocked that when he called down the thunder and he got the lighting along with it.

Is it really a public position if he makes everybody sign papers ensuring if they speak about what goes on in the meetings they'll be dismissed from the board? He's trying so hard to keep his secrets.

8 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Is it really a public position if he makes everybody sign papers ensuring if they speak about what goes on in the meetings they'll be dismissed from the board? He's trying so hard to keep his secrets.

Why would he be trying had to keep his secrets?  Just what SECRETS does he have to keep.

35 minutes ago, taketop said:

It is because everything is just generalities about things, and why not address them with the board? Why on a public forum where all it is, is bashing.

As for the NDA, I was told a VERY good reason why there is one in place, and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with talking about what ya'll are talking about. It has to do with a lot more than that, and legal reasons that could cause both TN and individuals, that are brought up in front of the board on improper behavior towards children, major legal issues. 

If any of ya'll would bother to ask questions, you might actually get the information you need. Instead we are left with grown men bashing on a public forum. NICE

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PurpleWrestler said:

It is because everything is just generalities about things, and why not address them with the board? Why on a public forum where all it is, is bashing.

As for the NDA, I was told a VERY good reason why there is one in place, and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with talking about what ya'll are talking about. It has to do with a lot more than that, and legal reasons that could cause both TN and individuals, that are brought up in front of the board on improper behavior towards children, major legal issues. 

If any of ya'll would bother to ask questions, you might actually get the information you need. Instead we are left with grown men bashing on a public forum. NICE

That NDA came about cause they alleged something happened and there were exactly zero witnesses other than our leadership who has zero credibility. It got him and the other board members a nice letter from an attorney prior to this years meeting. If you don’t believe me just ask a board member. You can wrap it in a nice bow if you want too around protecting kids but that is just smoke.