Macon vs Cheatham

tnchad1980

Doesn't sound like the "legend" had them ready to play. I can't imagine CC is that much better in talent. This one sounds like it's 100% on coaching and lack of adjustments. I'm guessing the pressure MC puts on teams was cut through like a knife, and MC only knows how to play 1 way so if it doesn't work then this is what you get. Feel bad for the MC girls as they worked hard, just like the rest of the teams there. Sometimes it's just not your day. 

Congrats to CC. 

2 hours ago, ButwhatdoIknow said:

Doesn't sound like the "legend" had them ready to play. I can't imagine CC is that much better in talent. This one sounds like it's 100% on coaching and lack of adjustments. I'm guessing the pressure MC puts on teams was cut through like a knife, and MC only knows how to play 1 way so if it doesn't work then this is what you get. Feel bad for the MC girls as they worked hard, just like the rest of the teams there. Sometimes it's just not your day. 

Congrats to CC. 

It's always been about Larry, he was running his mouth when he was at Red Boiling, he been runnin his mouth all year on interviews etc,his head was so big at the press conference after round 1 ,he literally thought he was invincible,  now he may be deemed Larry the" loser ".

7 hours ago, repoman said:

It's always been about Larry, he was running his mouth when he was at Red Boiling, he been runnin his mouth all year on interviews etc,his head was so big at the press conference after round 1 ,he literally thought he was invincible,  now he may be deemed Larry the" loser ".

At RBS he would have the 3rd or 4th best team in the State some years but had to run the Clay, Jackson, Clarkrange, Pickett gauntlet every year. It’s an impossible task as the “2nd” school in the County.

Only CRange has that situation and Them and York haven’t played since the 70’s I think. Clarkrange gets all the Attention in Fentress Co. Look at Ms Dana when she was in that district, she wasn’t much better and it wasn’t until school choice in Putnam Co that they rose quickly. 

His tenure at MC he has had to go through Upperman w/Levy every year until this one. No excuses for today they choked big time.

Edited by Khall555

5 hours ago, Khall555 said:

At RBS he would have the 3rd or 4th best team in the State some years but had to run the Clay, Jackson, Clarkrange, Pickett gauntlet every year. It’s an impossible task as the “2nd” school in the County.

Only CRange has that situation and Them and York haven’t played since the 70’s I think. Clarkrange gets all the Attention in Fentress Co. Look at Ms Dana when she was in that district, she wasn’t much better and it wasn’t until school choice in Putnam Co that they rose quickly. 

His tenure at MC he has had to go through Upperman w/Levy every year until this one. No excuses for today they choked big time.

Mw4vols is this you? done a little name changing huh? I thought your new identity was born in LaFayette and now living in Crossville and you still are a Macon County homer?

8 hours ago, repoman said:

Mw4vols is this you? done a little name changing huh? I thought your new identity was born in LaFayette and now living in Crossville and you still are a Macon County homer?

Did you not read my comments in another thread I said Macon will NEVER win a State Championship and they just don’t have it in them to be Champions they Choked Yesterday and have 3 not good enough trophies in their case.