Greenfield v. Clarkrange (2019-quarterfinal matchup)

SuperFan14A

3 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

lol!!!!! There is no way you are at the same game that I am! She is the game leading scorer right now and her stat line is unreal!

She had 5 turnovers in 5 minutes. Her stats are crazy you’re right. Her being sloppy turning the ball over was a fact.. nothing against her. This team wouldn’t even be mentioned in AAA I’m just saying! 

Just now, SuperFan14A said:

You're an idiot troll if you believe your statement. Ask Clarkrange and check out that scoreboard and tell me how "bad" she's played. lol 

You guys can’t read! She’s played sloppy she has 5+ turnovers! Not taking away her talent! I’ve been on the traveling circuit for years! Her stats are great triple double type of player that’s great, but she has also been careless and turnover prone!!!!  I don’t care about clarkrange both teams wouldn’t even be heard of in AAA!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

She had 5 turnovers in 5 minutes. Her stats are crazy you’re right. Her being sloppy turning the ball over was a fact.. nothing against her. This team wouldn’t even be mentioned in AAA I’m just saying! 

She shot 100% for the game and finished with 24 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, and  3 steals. Yes maybe she had 5 turnovers but I think her effectiveness was still pretty high!

Of course they might not be mentioned in AAA, because they are a small town A school!! That’s a dumb comment to even make! That’s like saying a AAA school wouldn’t even be mentioned in a college conference!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elitesports4 said:

You guys can’t read! She’s played sloppy she has 5+ turnovers! Not taking away her talent! I’ve been on the traveling circuit for years! Her stats are great triple double type of player that’s great, but she has also been careless and turnover prone!!!!  I don’t care about clarkrange both teams wouldn’t even be heard of in AAA!!!!!

I’m not sure what you are trying to prove with that statement?  Triple A schools have 4-5 times as many kids to pick from.  Not an even playing field.  But Chloe Moore would start for any team in the state. 

• Like 2

Just now, sportslover88 said:

She shot 100% for the game and finished with 24 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, and  3 steals. Yes maybe she had 5 turnovers but I think her effectiveness was still pretty high!

Of course they might not be mentioned in AAA, because they are a small town A school!! That’s a dumb comment to even make! That’s like saying a AAA school wouldn’t even be mentioned in a college conference!!

Again my first initial post said nothing about her points! She’s the biggest one out there she should be dominating! She had solid stats, but my post at the time was true facts of sloppiness. I don’t care what she can do in high school. As a college coach you saw laziness and sloppy in her game today as well.. she did go 6-6 and almost have a triple double that’s amazing. And lol competing AAA to college teams hilarious! 

17 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

The miss basketball winner is playing very sloppy! She hasn’t impressed me at all

If not missing a shot all game (6-6 from the field, 2-2 from 3pt, 10-10 from FT) with 24 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, and 3 steals is sloppy, then give me sloppy all day long!! And against the almighty Clarkrange to boot. Would love to see what impresses you cause it would be a out of this world performance. 

3 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

I’m not sure what you are trying to prove with that statement?  Triple A schools have 4-5 times as many kids to pick from.  Not an even playing field.  But Chloe Moore would start for any team in the state. 

I’m not trying to prove anything. My statement was said and I’m guessing it’s all greenfield coming quick lol.. if my statement was false it was false, but as a coach looking in those moments it was sloppy play as well. No real coach or fan of the game is going to take that and start a big drama war 

1 minute ago, jvaughan said:

If not missing a shot all game (6-6 from the field, 2-2 from 3pt, 10-10 from FT) with 24 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, and 3 steals is sloppy, then give me sloppy all day long!! And against the almighty Clarkrange to boot. Would love to see what impresses you cause it would be a out of this world performance. 

Her stats were amazing that’s something that could never be taken from her.. let’s say I wasn’t impressed with the handle/laziness at moments that’s all I said.. it’s not a big deal she dominated in every stat

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I’m not trying to prove anything. My statement was said and I’m guessing it’s all greenfield coming quick lol.. if my statement was false it was false, but as a coach looking in those moments it was sloppy play as well. No real coach or fan of the game is going to take that and start a big drama war 

Well she has some big colleges interested in her so I’m sure your opinion is 1 out of 10,000 that feels that way. And nope...not a Greenfield person here. Just a fan of the game that has watched a lot of basketball over the years

3 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Her stats were amazing that’s something that could never be taken from her.. let’s say I wasn’t impressed with the handle/laziness at moments that’s all I said.. it’s not a big deal she dominated in every stat

Guessing your a glass half full kinda guy....lol

• Like 1