Greenfield v. Clarkrange (2019-quarterfinal matchup)

SuperFan14A

3 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Well she has some big colleges interested in her so I’m sure your opinion is 1 out of 10,000 that feels that way. And nope...not a Greenfield person here. Just a fan of the game that has watched a lot of basketball over the years

Understand. So as a coach it would be wrong to tell her to take care of the ball even when you’re tired. You played awesome? Because of her stat line she deserves no criticism in where she maybe had couple mistakes. Got you! Efficient player miss basketball speaks for itself. I was only speaking on 1 moment.. that went over everyone’s head is sad! 

15 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Again my first initial post said nothing about her points! She’s the biggest one out there she should be dominating! She had solid stats, but my post at the time was true facts of sloppiness. I don’t care what she can do in high school. As a college coach you saw laziness and sloppy in her game today as well.. she did go 6-6 and almost have a triple double that’s amazing. And lol competing AAA to college teams hilarious! 

Just like you comparing A to AAA is hilarious. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Her stats were amazing that’s something that could never be taken from her.. let’s say I wasn’t impressed with the handle/laziness at moments that’s all I said.. it’s not a big deal she dominated in every stat

“Not a big deal she dominated in every stat” is borderline oxymoron. She turns it over 5 times in 31 minutes and she doesn’t have a handle. How many times does she touch the ball a game and she only turned it over 5 times? No one is asking you to crown the girl as the best but you are short changing her by a mile. 

59 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I hope UCSportsfan is here today.  It might be a good time to meet him. 

Halftime Update

Greenfield 36

Clark Range 14

oh my what a game. I wanted to predict this but I didn’t want sound arrogant or jinx our girls. 

I will be there tomorrow my friend congratulations on your dominating victory. Pretty Clear who the best team in class A is. Clarkrange on its best day could not beat this team.  

2 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

You guys can’t read! She’s played sloppy she has 5+ turnovers! Not taking away her talent! I’ve been on the traveling circuit for years! Her stats are great triple double type of player that’s great, but she has also been careless and turnover prone!!!!  I don’t care about clarkrange both teams wouldn’t even be heard of in AAA!!!!!

LMAO with that comment. I have watched every AAA team play at state and outside of Riverdale I am wondering how some of these AAA teams even got here.  

Edited by AllVolHere

27 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

LMAO with that comment. I have watched every AAA team play at state and outside of Riverdale I am wondering how some of these AAA teams even got here.  

I’ll say this, I’ve watched a lot of games the last couple days and the basketball is terrible outside of Riverdale, Westview in spurts and Greenfield! Idk how most of these teams made it?!? I’d hate to see the rest of the teams below these teams in their districts and regions! Worst basketball I have seen in a long time! 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 4:35 PM, UCSportsFan said:

I will be there tomorrow my friend congratulations on your dominating victory. Pretty Clear who the best team in class A is. Clarkrange on its best day could not beat this team.  

I have to disagree with you sportsfan. Yes Greenfield outplayed Clarkrange and deserved to win but I've seen Clarkrange play on their best day and there is no doubt that they would beat Greenfield when they are clicking.