Top 10 3A

thenextone

On 6/3/2019 at 8:36 PM, Turtle said:

I agree with the Junior class being loaded at Alcoa and what you said about DEPTH at AE is very true.  That's one of the main reason AE can only compete with Alcoa for a half.  They don't have enough bodies on the sideline.  In my opinion, AE should've stayed in 2A but that's just my opinion.  

AE would be in 2A had it not been for ELL program and 175 Africans moved into. But then again the soccer program would suck like before 

On 6/5/2019 at 1:36 PM, Selena said:

AE should have stayed in 2A if they could have. Enrollment up at beginning of the year and down during the middle of the year.40 kids on team vs 75 plus on other teams hurt,

Watched AE this spring and they had 26 players so it might be a long year for them

14 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Mannnnnn!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but yall are the youngest team in the district by far. Your best players and QB is gone. Stratford beating you wasn't a fluke. Nobody has beat Covington from the district but it has always came down to the last 2 mins. AE is a ok team but Nobody can beat alcoa.

14 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Who is this East Nashville team being mentioned??

A eagle in the tree that's about to take over.

Main event just posted this. 

Class 3A Top Ten

1. Alcoa Tornadoes
  2. Milan Bulldogs
  3. Covington Chargers
  4. Upperman Bees
  5. Austin East Roadrunners
  6. Giles County Bobcats
  7. Pearl Cohn Firebirds
  8. Stratford Spartans
  9. Fairview Yellow Jackets
  10. Red Bank Lions

Honorable Mention: Sequatchie County, York Institure, McNairy Central, East Nashville, Gatlinburg-Pittman 

6 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but yall are the youngest team in the district by far. Your best players and QB is gone. Stratford beating you wasn't a fluke. Nobody has beat Covington from the district but it has always came down to the last 2 mins. AE is a ok team but Nobody can beat alcoa.

A eagle in the tree that's about to take over.

Only player that will be missed is Elijah Simmons. Its gone be hard to replace that no doubt, but we say that every year and next man up always comes thru. Might be young u are correct, but we still best team in our region by far. Only team that has chance is Giles and they come to us. Y'all our homecoming game so you know how we feel about East! Stratford we can't wait to get hold of them. Nobody else even matter in our region to be honest. But I'll agree for now with PC at 7th in 3A but that will change after week three. 

In the end I think its going be the same teams in 3rd round that has been for the past couple years. All the rankings will be changed. I know some of these teams got some tough schedules and then other teams got cake walks which will make them look good