Cloudland Lady Landers 2019-20

foreveranole

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Yes, I believe North Greene is the best team up there in 1A by far. 

That's the only feller talking like that. The bulk of fans as well as I've stated believes we have a good team but knows we have a tall order ahead. I like the fact that we know how to finish games.  This is a 20 + win team with only one senior.  I see where meigs is 3-4 but they've played some tough teams. Please don't judge us by the one poster.  The competition is as tough as i predicted. 

31 minutes ago, THE KING said:

That's the only feller talking like that. The bulk of fans as well as I've stated believes we have a good team but knows we have a tall order ahead. I like the fact that we know how to finish games.  This is a 20 + win team with only one senior.  I see where meigs is 3-4 but they've played some tough teams. Please don't judge us by the one poster.  The competition is as tough as i predicted. 

Not judging anyone, I to think you guys have the starting of a good team, but I don’t think they are their yet. I saw Happy Valley and JC play and they are not very good teams on a state level, Meigs could’ve beat ether of them by 40, and they haven’t played really good ball all season. But I do think you guys and North Greene will probably come out of region 1, and I think region 2 is way down this year, and I think it’s a one team race with Oneida winning region 2, and I’m going to say maybe Tellico, but they are young and rebuilding, the key is to win the region and to host. Good luck and I hope you guys make it all the way.

Edited by Dadof2

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:05 PM, Dadof2 said:

Not judging anyone, I to think you guys have the starting of a good team, but I don’t think they are their yet. I saw Happy Valley and JC play and they are not very good teams on a state level, Meigs could’ve beat ether of them by 40, and they haven’t played really good ball all season. But I do think you guys and North Greene will probably come out of region 1, and I think region 2 is way down this year, and I think it’s a one team race with Oneida winning region 2, and I’m going to say maybe Tellico, but they are young and rebuilding, the key is to win the region and to host. Good luck and I hope you guys make it all the way.

Do you have any girls playing for Meigs?  I saw where they are in the Greenville tournament.  If I was closer,  I wouldn't mind seeing that.  That's some tall cotton in that tournament!

58 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Do you have any girls playing for Meigs?  I saw where they are in the Greenville tournament.  If I was closer,  I wouldn't mind seeing that.  That's some tall cotton in that tournament!

Yes I have one that plays for Meigs. And by the way I’m not downing your team, just to be clear. With a young team and winning games ether by 5 or 20 is a big part of teaching them how to be winners, and it sounds like they are going to be a handful in the near future.

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Yes I have one that plays for Meigs. And by the way I’m not downing your team, just to be clear. With a young team and winning games ether by 5 or 20 is a big part of teaching them how to be winners, and it sounds like they are going to be a handful in the near future.

I never thought you were.  Everyone has a right to have a point of view.  You can tell when someone is just a troll.  I knew before the season started that it would be a huge accomplishment to even make the state tournament.  North Greene is currently better.  I underestimated just how good they were gonna be this year.  Cland is having to learn a new system.  Its not really new.  Coach Birchfield used the same up tempo style the first time he lead the team.  Some of the girls are having to adjust to it.  Hopefully, they'll keep improving as the season moves along and we'll be able to challenge NG come tournament time

On 12/11/2019 at 9:35 PM, THE KING said:

we win at least 20 games every year we have only played 1 single a team this year and beat them by 40 dont think hampton  u.h. or unaka is much better than S.N. do you? so why cant we beat them by at least 20

On 12/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, THE KING said:

I never thought you were.  Everyone has a right to have a point of view.  You can tell when someone is just a troll.  I knew before the season started that it would be a huge accomplishment to even make the state tournament.  North Greene is currently better.  I underestimated just how good they were gonna be this year.  Cland is having to learn a new system.  Its not really new.  Coach Birchfield used the same up tempo style the first time he lead the team.  Some of the girls are having to adjust to it.  Hopefully, they'll keep improving as the season moves along and we'll be able to challenge NG come tournament time

1 hour ago, allsportsmatter said:

we win at least 20 games every year we have only played 1 single a team this year and beat them by 40 dont think hampton  u.h. or unaka is much better than S.N. do you? so why cant we beat them by at least 20

We only beat jc by 5. Unaka beat them by 4. Unaka has a lot of knowledge on that bench. They are getting better every game. They are fresh off a blowout of Hampton.  I wouldn't take them lightly. Now uh and north are a different story. Those are traditionally weak programs, so yes we should win by 20 +.  Hampton has a lot of work to do. They are not normally this down but we have to keep playing well.  Roundball is not as cut and dry as football.  As long as we respect the opponent and take care of cland,  we have a shot to keep our loss total under 5. If we stand on the rooftop and holler NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH US! then we set ourselves up to fall. I'd rather slide into the championship game with no one looking than be a target. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from lol