Cloudland Lady Landers 2019-20

foreveranole

6 hours ago, crazzyness said:

While Unaka, and especially Hampton, aren't very strong this year, even comparing those two teams to UH and North is absolutely laughable. 

Its weird seeing Mike with a unaka shirt.  If you ever see old king with a unaka or Hampton shirt on,  you better call  Woodridge to come get my arse.  Cause I'm ready to commit suicide lol

12 hours ago, THE KING said:

We only beat jc by 5. Unaka beat them by 4. Unaka has a lot of knowledge on that bench. They are getting better every game. They are fresh off a blowout of Hampton.  I wouldn't take them lightly. Now uh and north are a different story. Those are traditionally weak programs, so yes we should win by 20 +.  Hampton has a lot of work to do. They are not normally this down but we have to keep playing well.  Roundball is not as cut and dry as football.  As long as we respect the opponent and take care of cland,  we have a shot to keep our loss total under 5. If we stand on the rooftop and holler NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH US! then we set ourselves up to fall. I'd rather slide into the championship game with no one looking than be a target. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from lol

dont think unaka beat j.c. are you sure about that

10 hours ago, THE KING said:

Its weird seeing Mike with a unaka shirt.  If you ever see old king with a unaka or Hampton shirt on,  you better call  Woodridge to come get my arse.  Cause I'm ready to commit suicide lol

What's Mike's deal he has now officially coached for every Carter county school but HV. He needs to coach our Lineman next year to make this equal... 

Poor lady Dogz,they are very down and will continue to be down for several more years,there just isn't a lot of help on the way,I think it's a combination of lack of talent, coaching,and interest.hopefully they will improve some  by the seasons end and surprise some teams.good luck to all the local teams

13 hours ago, IMDog said:

Poor lady Dogz,they are very down and will continue to be down for several more years,there just isn't a lot of help on the way,I think it's a combination of lack of talent, coaching,and interest.hopefully they will improve some  by the seasons end and surprise some teams.good luck to all the local teams

i think coach hazelwood is a good coach. But maybe not for this team he is used to having a go to girl right now he dont have that and its hard to change style of coaching

14 hours ago, IMDog said:

Deanie has got a good group of 5th and 6th graders so help is on the way