Cloudland Lady Landers 2019-20

foreveranole

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

I think I remember someone saying that Cloudland middle played in the TMSAA, if so how are they doing?

They're undefeated.  I think they lost to liberty bell in the Christmas tourney but other than that,  they've been unstoppable.  Liberty bell is science hill middle school 

19 minutes ago, THE KING said:

They're undefeated.  I think they lost to liberty bell in the Christmas tourney but other than that,  they've been unstoppable.  Liberty bell is science hill middle school 

Yes Liberty bell is usually good, I think they are 3A or maybe 2A, Meigs is 2A. McMinn Co has entered it this year and Englewood has a really good 1A team that will be going this year.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:59 AM, Dadof2 said:

Hampton is 5-16 and they’ve had 3 losing season in a row, and Unaka is 7-14, and I have seen them play and they are not very good. Cloudland beat Unaka 3 times last year by about 10 points a game, about the same has this year. But it looks like Cloudland is on the rise and Hampton and Unaka are really struggling, just like small schools do, you have 3 to 4 good years and a few bad years.

i stand corrected must of had my years mixed up chs scores from last year was vs happy valley44 35 and 51 29 vs johnson county 49 37 and44 34 vs hampton 61 30 and 36 34 vs unaka 56 36 56 25 and 35 26 vs n.g. 3 losses40 to 44 58 to 52 and 36 to 42 i did not realize they played this well last year i must have been thinking about 2 years  ago

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

Game was tied at 40 with 4 minutes left. NG scored the last 11.

Sounds like it was a good game. I think you guys and North Greene go this year, I don’t see anyone in district 2 or 4 that can beat you guys, district 3 has a couple teams that might give you guys a run, but I think you two are the best teams in region 1 and 2.

15 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Sounds like it was a good game. I think you guys and North Greene go this year, I don’t see anyone in district 2 or 4 that can beat you guys, district 3 has a couple teams that might give you guys a run, but I think you two are the best teams in region 1 and 2.

If we have a good game behind the arc, we can beat ng.  The statement i made earlier about teams with good guards and big posts rang true last night. 

Cloudland went stone cold in the 3rd, only scored one or two buckets. Hard to beat a quality team doing that.

First time seeing NG's big girl. To be perfectly frank, I wasn't too impressed with her offensively, but she was extraordinarily disruptive on the defensive end. Excellent acceleration/speed for a post player in this area as well.

Edited by crazzyness

Heard we beat NG on the road 55-51.  Looks like cland can represent if the cards fall into place.  I watched the jr. high beat Hampton 38-15. A good win but they didn't play well. Missed too many foul shots and shots on the block.  Also committed some foolish fouls and turnovers.  They won't get away with it against the better teams.