Gibson County v. Midway (2019- Single A Semis)

SuperFan14A

4 hours ago, BABABA said:

I second that! I bet TCA and Peabody are fighting mad right now! lol

Hey Babalou!  I said the same thing to my wife tonight!  I’ve been watching games on NFHS network and I think the number 3 team in the state is TCA and Peabody is either 4th or 5th.  Loretto could be 4th.  I will reserve my final opinion after tommorrow.  TCA beat GC once and Peabody had them down 10 in the regional in the 3rd Q.  TCA was up on Greenfield with two mins to go in regional semis.  No doubt, Greenfield and GC are two best teams in the state but they had to work hard to get past TCA and Peabody!   Hope they don’t make me eat crow tommorrow!  Good luck GC and Greenfield and bring home the Gold!

Greenfield and GC will have easy days today setting up for the Region 7A rematch on Saturday.  GC better shoot better on Saturday than they did against Summertown if they want to bring home the Gold Ball.  I think Loretto may hang around for a half with Greenfield, but Greenfield pulls away in the second half.  I think Midway realizes they are over their heads in the second quarter.

1 hour ago, BullShark said:

Greenfield and GC will have easy days today setting up for the Region 7A rematch on Saturday.  GC better shoot better on Saturday than they did against Summertown if they want to bring home the Gold Ball.  I think Loretto may hang around for a half with Greenfield, but Greenfield pulls away in the second half.  I think Midway realizes they are over their heads in the second quarter.

Gibson Co will shoot better today after getting used to the backdrop. Midway doesn't have the big to stop the Gibson Co slashers like Summertown did. Think the Pioneers score the ball much better today.