Greenfield v. Loretto (2019 Single A Semis)

SuperFan14A

Greenfield but could be closer than most would think. I could see Loretto keeping it close for at least one half. Then I think Greenfield just pushes their will on Loretto. I think Greenfield will build a pretty big lead (12-15+ points) in the late 3rd/early 4th quarter & Loretto will make a run midway through the 4th but Greenback takes it by 10-15 points in the end.

41 minutes ago, BullShark said:

Ok, Pioneer42, I gotta ask what nobody else seems to want to ask.  Why do you keep calling Loretto "Loretta" in all of your posts?   I know you know that is not the name of the school.  lol

Bad eyes can't see. No disrespect to Loretto. I spell it right and the phone changes it back on an I-phone. The PG for Loretto will have to manage the game and not turn the ball over and let their size cause problems. Let's not forget. TCA's size caused problems for Greenfield.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Bad eyes can't see. No disrespect to Loretto. I spell it right and the phone changes it back on an I-phone. The PG for Loretto will have to manage the game and not turn the ball over and let their size cause problems. Let's not forget. TCA's size caused problems for Greenfield.

Loretto's size is a little different than TCA's size. Loretto's bigs don't take up much space. They need to be on a cheeseburger diet. The TCA kid is a lot like the young Summertown post who gave Gibson Co a fit on their penatration attempts especially in the first half. Weathers is going to have to shoot a lot better for Loretto to have much of a chance in this game. She may have hit the freshman wall. We'll see