Greenfield v. Loretto (2019 Single A Semis)

SuperFan14A

3 minutes ago, Jek12345 said:

Somebody yesterday said Summertown wasn’t very good. They played that Loretto team 5 times. Won 1 by double digits lost 1 by double digits the other 3 were decided by less that 3 points and 1 in OT.(not taking away from the Mustangs just give the blue some credit after a tough loss)

i don’t know how they’ll handle the great defense of GC but we will see tomorrow.

THANK YOU!   And congrats to Loretto!  We hate each other when we play but we'll support when we're not!   Good luck tomorrow! 

8 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

All this talk from Croppy about how Greenfield and Gibson were superior to Loretto...  I think he should drop the genius from his screen name.  Lol

I'm in shock! Didn't go today but the previous times I've seen Loretto play they didn't play nothing like they did today. Congrats to the Lady Mustangs on a big time win. You gonna have to play another great game tomorrow to beat the Lady Pioneers. As for the genius name it comes from crappie fishing. I'm top 5 in the universe crappie fishing!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Jek12345 said:

Somebody yesterday said Summertown wasn’t very good. They played that Loretto team 5 times. Won 1 by double digits lost 1 by double digits the other 3 were decided by less that 3 points and 1 in OT.(not taking away from the Mustangs just give the blue some credit after a tough loss)

i don’t know how they’ll handle the great defense of GC but we will see tomorrow.

Summertown is good. Not going to win many games when you get out shot from the line by 20 (looking at you TSSAA).  

With the youth that both Summertown and Loretto have, it’s gonna be fun to watch the next few years. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jek12345 said:

Agree with the basis of your post, but Summertown actually lost 2 games to Loretto by double digits, not just 1.

1 hour ago, mas1821 said:

Agree with the basis of your post, but Summertown actually lost 2 games to Loretto by double digits, not just 1.

I apologize I didn’t catch the Feb 7 game. 2 games to Loretto by double digits. My bad it wasn’t intentional. Dec 21 57-42 Stown, Jan 15 55-66 Lor,  Feb 7 44-57 Lor., Feb 16 45-46 Lor., Feb 27 48-51.