Greenfield v. Loretto (2019 Single A Semis)

SuperFan14A

2 hours ago, 1MustangFan said:

Summertown is good. Not going to win many games when you get out shot from the line by 20 (looking at you TSSAA).  

With the youth that both Summertown and Loretto have, it’s gonna be fun to watch the next few years. 

They got beat by 18 my friend!  They couldn't handle the pressure that we are accustomed to in our Region! Turnovers is what lost the game and our intense defense  

3 minutes ago, gcfan2 said:

They got beat by 18 my friend!  They couldn't handle the pressure that we are accustomed to in our Region! Turnovers is what lost the game and our intense defense  

They made 20 more free throws my friend. There’s your 18 point win. And they did turn the ball over but there’s no denying that officiating controlled that entire matchup. 

1 minute ago, 1MustangFan said:

They made 20 more free throws my friend. There’s your 18 point win. And they did turn the ball over but there’s no denying that officiating controlled that entire matchup. 

I guess the moral of that lesson is....don't foul GC...there is nothing in the rule book that says fouls/foulshots should be even....

21 minutes ago, 1MustangFan said:

I appreciate the support buddy but we didn't deserve to win that game. Should've been called better but GC was better and deserved it.  

On a side note, I will say this about Summertown for those who think we're not that good.            7 losses =  6 to Loretto and GC who are playing in single A ship and 1 to Westview who's in AA Ship as well only playing sophomores and younger....yall may not be scared now, but u will be!  

Edited by Not1toFwith

9 minutes ago, 1MustangFan said:

Not when you get beat by 18. Your a fool if you  the refs cost you the game. We forced turnovers in the second half and bad calls made both ways. Our Coach stresses more than anything the fundamentals of playing great defense!  I'm glad we work on free throws because that's part of the game. 

2 minutes ago, Not1toFwith said:

I appreciate the support buddy but we didn't deserve to win that game. Should've been called better but GC was better and deserved it.  

On a side note, I will say this about Summertown for those who think we're not that good.            7 losses to the 6 to Loretto and GC who are playing in single A ship and 1 to Westview who's in AA Ship as well only playing sophomores and younger....yall may not be scared now, but u will be!  

I agree....Stown started 4 sophs and a frosh vs GC....and their 1st off the bench was an 8th grader...that's a promising future for them....