Oak Ridge Vs Bradley Central

Elitesports4

2 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Article from the Times Free Press. https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/breakingnews/story/2019/mar/08/bradley-centrals-beat-oak-ridge-56-50-ot-will-play-state-title/490250/

OR people - what grade is Mitchell-Steen in? She was a beast today. 

2 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

This was a great game. I thought Oak Ridge would pull this game out but I did say that whoever won it would be by no more than 5 points. Well, with the OT it ended up being 6 points but very close contest as I expected. Was the best game of the tourney until the Houston-Riverdale game that was played after this game. More offense in the Houston-Riverdale game in which I like to see/watch. Defense does win championships but I prefer to watch offensive games.  

I feel Oak Ridge really blew this game being up 5 points with just under 2 minutes to go in the game. Blair for Central was definitely the hero for the Bearettes scoring 6 straight points in the final 1:40 of the 4th quarter. Having said that Oak Ridge blew the game in regulation I can also say that Bradley Central made the big/clutch plays in the OT to win the game. 

Edited by tonybologna

4 minutes ago, tonybologna said:

This was a great game. I thought Oak Ridge would pull this game out but I did say that whoever won it would be by no more than 5 points. Well, with the OT it ended up being 6 points but very close contest as I expected. Was the best game of the tourney until the Houston-Riverdale game that was played after this game. More offense in the Houston-Riverdale game in which I like to see/watch. Defense does win championships but I prefer to watch offensive games.  

I feel Oak Ridge really blew this game being up 5 point with just under 2 minutes to go in the game. Blair for Central was definitely the hero for the Bearettes scoring 6 straight points in the final 1:40 of the 4th quarter. Having said that Oak Ridge blew the game in regulation I can also say that Bradley Central made the big/clutch plays in the OT to win the game. 

I agree that oak ridge blew the game! Very impressed with Blair confidence and clutch moments! She was definitely a hero! However; they won’t have a chance tomorrow in my opinion! She drives right everytime and won’t be doing that against Houston! Hayes sisters dominated but from 3 not lay ups! That’s the difference in tomorrow’s game just watch! 

16 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Oak Ridge is definitely the favorite. Bradley will have to shoot much better from outside to keep it close. I think they were 3-23 in the first half vs Lebanon & finished the game around 25%. Someone will have to step up & have a big game to keep it close. 

Bradley stepped it up late in 4th. Hit free throws down the stretch again. Houston won't score more than 55 on Bradley's d even though they average 70+ per game. Props to both teams for getting a banner hung in the gym. Should be a barn burner. Just glad SIMEBODY finally beat Riverdale. Those girls already have 3 gold balls time to share the wealth. I think Bradley wants it more but it'll be close game

11 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

I agree that oak ridge blew the game! Very impressed with Blair confidence and clutch moments! She was definitely a hero! However; they won’t have a chance tomorrow in my opinion! She drives right everytime and won’t be doing that against Houston! Hayes sisters dominated but from 3 not lay ups! That’s the difference in tomorrow’s game just watch! 

Bradley will have a much greater chance than 110 other AAA teams in the state. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Bradley stepped it up late in 4th. Hit free throws down the stretch again. Houston won't score more than 55 on Bradley's d even though they average 70+ per game. Props to both teams for getting a banner hung in the gym. Should be a barn burner. Just glad SIMEBODY finally beat Riverdale. Those girls already have 3 gold balls time to share the wealth. I think Bradley wants it more but it'll be close game

I’m taking that prop bet lol houston will score 50+