Oak Ridge Vs Bradley Central

Elitesports4

10 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1115 said:

Good thing you didn't bet.

Wished he would've. I watched almost every game in th e aaa tournament and Bradley by far has best defense and it paid off obviously. Hannah hitting the 3 to e in surprised me. I thou gg t it would've been anybody else taking the shot. Blair trusted her enough. Blair or walker will likely get nominated miss basketball next year

On 3/9/2019 at 12:21 AM, tonybologna said:

This was a great game. I thought Oak Ridge would pull this game out but I did say that whoever won it would be by no more than 5 points. Well, with the OT it ended up being 6 points but very close contest as I expected. Was the best game of the tourney until the Houston-Riverdale game that was played after this game. More offense in the Houston-Riverdale game in which I like to see/watch. Defense does win championships but I prefer to watch offensive games.  

I feel Oak Ridge really blew this game being up 5 points with just under 2 minutes to go in the game. Blair for Central was definitely the hero for the Bearettes scoring 6 straight points in the final 1:40 of the 4th quarter. Having said that Oak Ridge blew the game in regulation I can also say that Bradley Central made the big/clutch plays in the OT to win the game. 

With a shot clock perhaps oak ridge wins since they would be likely forced Bradley to foul. But yeah the Riverdale Houston game was the best one till the Bradley Houston game

• 2 months later...