Oak Ridge Vs Bradley Central

Elitesports4

This game could be really good one. If I was in Vegas & a betting man I would say Bradley Central would be a slight (1-3) point favorite. If both teams are on their A game this one should be a barnburner. I think Oak Ridge just might pull this one out but I certainly think this game is close either way. I don't see either team winning by more than 5 points unless one team comes out & just lays an egg. LOL!

Seems like most teams so far in the tournament have not adjusted to playing in the bigger arena & therefore a different background to shoot the ball. Now that these 2 teams have a game under their belt then they should shoot the ball better but then again sometimes teams never adjust to this.

I have seen these two play each other two and three years back in Greeneville's Ladies Classic holiday tournament. Its payback time for Oak Ridge, as Bradley won those two games. Oak Ridge will have the luxury of not having to game-plan Rhyne Howard, but Bradley returns several girls with height and the ability to hit threes. Oak Ridge must play great defense. If they can keep the score in the 50s or below, they stand a good chance to win a squeaker. Good luck to both teams!