• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
coachzero

Manassas vs Columbia at State Tournament

On 3/8/2019 at 7:48 AM, coachzero said:

I have watched film on Columbia. What do you all think will happen?

That’s why you play the  game, 77-53 Columbia Academy very well coached team! 

I guess @coachzero is gonna have to explain why his "can't nobody beat Manassas team" couldn't execute any half-court stuff against CA???? Or why his overhyped team got outplayed by a better coached team. Waiting on his reply LOL

Just now, dmm88 said:

I guess @coachzero is gonna have to explain why his "can't nobody beat Manassas team" couldn't execute any half-court stuff against CA???? Or why his overhyped team got outplayed by a better coached team. Waiting on his reply LOL

He might not come back on CoachT after this one.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lynnvegas said:

Not even as close as the score was. 

You never underestimate your opponents & players play not fans can’t come to state and just try to go one on one & no team ball, FACTS!!

• Like 1

Didn't watch the game due to being at the American Tournament, so someone explain how your Mr. Basketball finalist get 5 shot attempts but two other players shoot the ball over 20 times....recipe for 20 point defeat.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, terop said:

Didn't watch the game due to being at the American Tournament, so someone explain how your Mr. Basketball finalist get 5 shot attempts but two other players shoot the ball over 20 times....recipe for 20 point defeat.

Got three happy. I’m not sure why because they weren’t making them. They really should’ve gotten the ball inside to him more he was effective when he got it