Houston vs Riverdale

terop

49 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

Probably the best two teams in the state, and they end up in the same bracket.

I wish houston was on oak ridge side lol I don’t get how them and riverdale only teams that get respect. Bearden beat Houston and oak ridge beat Bearden easily. Doesn’t mean much although houston is good and I have them losing in a tough one today! They can win I hope they do actually! 

1 hour ago, SuperFan14A said:

Congrats to Houston. I got you winning by 15 tomorrow. Keep doing what you do. 

Riverdale has strong talent but until the Hayes sisters leave they are just a lot of individuals playing every night.  They are a great talent but they also are a great curse for that program.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 10:40 PM, EagleOldEyes said:

Riverdale has strong talent but until the Hayes sisters leave they are just a lot of individuals playing every night.  They are a great talent but they also are a great curse for that program.

I want to start out by saying I am totally unbiased to either of these teams.  The best player on the floor was the point guard from Houston County, not the Hayes girls or big girl from Houston County that’s going to Mississippi State.