Top 10 4A

DevilMan03

13 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Betsy lost a lot and Greeneville is bringing a lot back especially with some key guys. 3 peat is in sight 

People on the outside looking in will say Greeneville lost a lot too. Which they did. The thing is, we just keep reloading. Several D1 players returning. I am in agreeance with Greenedevil87, the winner of the second Greeneville/Betsy matchup should be in Cookeville. 

My early picks are Greeneville and Elizabethton out of this part of the state and who knows around the Knoxville ,Nashville and west Tennessee areas what teams will be there to try and take the Gold.Three years ago we all thought KC and Fulton would be the teams to beat and none of the early favorites even seen the semi's.A few hours ago, the Vols and Kentucky played a classic basketball game and I had all but given up on the Big orange when they went down by 8 with a little over a couple of minutes left and were playing less then their best basketball at the time.I was wrong and glad of it,so don't count your favorite high school football team out before the season gets here either.

• Like 1