Goodin resigns @ McMinn Central

OldCharger

5 minutes ago, Frontman said:

It is a basketball school period. I don’t know why coach Davis would even consider taking this job 

It won’t be a basketball school in a few years if Derrick Davis takes this job. You have never seen anybody that works as hard as he does. You may beat his football teams but it won’t be because the kids are not prepared. 

19 hours ago, PUMMELKING said:

Its not just about funds. True Booster Clubs do the Financial Support but there are things not seen by public.

We will just agree to disagree on this one.... I remember when you were there, and understand why you feel like you do. 

DD will do a fine job and I don't see it going bad. The man just wants to coach and teach the kids. And be appreciated. Yes be hard for me to see DD in Central colors but like someone said earlier you won't see a coach work as hard as he does. Also said might beat his team but won't be because they wasn't prepared. Central be real lucky if they hire him. 

54 minutes ago, MarsBlackmon said:

I have a buddy in Etowah who told me that there are some community members who are pushing for Vestal. Not sure if that is true, but who knows. 

Yeah, something going around on Facebook #hirevestal. It would be a HUGE mistake to miss out on Derrick Davis IMO. 

Edited by OldCharger
  • Like 3