Goodin resigns @ McMinn Central

OldCharger

28 minutes ago, elhosel said:

I really hope Coach Vestal stays.... with Coach Davis running the defense I think Coach Vestal could do great with the offense, especially if they can coax the "Legend" to join this group. There is potential to have the best staff in several years working together. 

The legend is a package deal

• Like 1

Best move that central has made in years now if he will get involved with middle school coaches who he wants in there to coach like him and keep all the parnets out of it and dont baby theBoys i see great thing in the future for central because he dont baby kids .on anthor note fire the baseball coaches and get central baseball team back on track go big blue

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Charger14 said:

Best move that central has made in years now if he will get involved with middle school coaches who he wants in there to coach like him and keep all the parnets out of it and dont baby theBoys i see great thing in the future for central because he dont baby kids .on anthor note fire the baseball coaches and get central baseball team back on track go big blue

I've heard he wants to work with the middle school and get a pipeline going. Something that never happened at Polk. And you're right I know first hand he don't baby kids. Y'all definitely hired the right man. Probably take a year or two but when he gets the culture turned around Central fans are going to be in for a treat. 

8 hours ago, OldSchoolCharger said:

Coach D has a plan, definitely wants to work with the new middle school program and the youth program. It is going to be a fun ride if he can get the kids to buy in to his program. He is a proven winner and always had his kids prepared both mentally and physically to play hard the entire game. 

Agreed

Hearing that a lot of people are upset with this hire. I mean, how could you be upset with it? I do not understand! People amaze me. Hearing there is some fallout with players and potential players (8th graders). My question is this.................Why in the world would you NOT want your kid to play for Coach Davis?

• Like 1