Goodin resigns @ McMinn Central

OldCharger

58 minutes ago, OldCharger said:

Updated Coaching Staff Info: (Blaster7 is correct)

Derrick Davis (HC and DC)

Larry Davis (OC)

Brent Masingale

Steven Stone

Kim Gossett

Bob Lambert

Dylan Lawson

Burt Jenkins

I think Hunter Raby, Jason Jenkins, and Caleb Norwood will also be joining the staff. 

2 hours ago, boothman said:

I think Hunter Raby, Jason Jenkins, and Caleb Norwood will also be joining the staff. 

Basically you’re saying the whole staff, minus 2 or 3 coaches are headed to one of our biggest rivals? PCHS should be ashamed of itself for letting that happen. Which I think they will be when MC’s staff made up of PC coaches is beating us consistently.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ValleyTroll said:

Basically you’re saying the whole staff, minus 2 or 3 coaches are headed to one of our biggest rivals? PCHS should be ashamed of itself for letting that happen. Which I think they will be when MC’s staff made up of PC coaches is beating us consistently.

Ex-PC coaches...….because they are Chargers now ;) 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ValleyTroll said:

I don't think the administration at PC cares honestly. Which is sad considering the reputation the football team held in the area for so long.

• Like 3

Central is going to have one heck of a staff with what is staying and what Davis is bringing in. Like someone said Polk adminstration should be ashamed but they don't care the higher ups don't even care about the school system. I'm glad Davis is being accepted and yo be honest can't wait to see him turn around a rival. I have always supported Davis and definitely know Central hired the right man for the job. 

10 hours ago, Blaster7 said:

Central is going to have one heck of a staff with what is staying and what Davis is bringing in. Like someone said Polk adminstration should be ashamed but they don't care the higher ups don't even care about the school system. I'm glad Davis is being accepted and yo be honest can't wait to see him turn around a rival. I have always supported Davis and definitely know Central hired the right man for the job. 

We will have to get Blaster some Columbia Blue stuff.....:) 

9 hours ago, Charger64 said:

We will have to get Blaster some Columbia Blue stuff.....:) 

So that's the official name for that blue. Lol. I have been in contact with Davis about some and if need a chain gang I'll run them for him there if don't already have a crew. I ran the chains for him after I graduated back in 04.  Was a freshman DD first year and been with him since. So might as well come across the creek with him lol . But I think I could wear Columbia blue. Definitely want to come up and watch any scrimmages y'all have this spring. And definitely be at the games even if I don't get to run the chains. 

Edited by Blaster7

47 minutes ago, OldSchoolCharger said:

Come on up, everyone is welcome here! It is going to be a fun year.... Coach D and crew are really making things sparkle around the field house. They want to give the kids something to take pride in.... sound familiar?  

Sounds very familiar. Davis and his staff will turn that program fast. This year will be fun for y'all for sure. Granted it's early but I know one thing that team will be prepared and the opponent will know they played a physical, discipline, and hard hitting team. I'll definitely be that way on Friday nights. I'm excited to be honest to see how good Central becomes especially since they have more talent at the school then Polk does.  No knock on my alma mater and a adminstration that backs him and wants him there. I know Davis is fired up along with the staff. Sure the kids are ready to get to work.