Gibson County V. Loretto (2019 Single A Championship)

SuperFan14A

4 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

Not saying that, but in a single A game there is less talent on the floor in all.  They do not have to go up against constant pressure and talent at all positions throughout the course of a game or even a season because of what you said, numbers.  Numbers can dictate the fact there is more athletic girls on a floor same as it can dictate there are less.  She can play no doubt just people are missing my point.  Not about player, about classification.  

Karly can play at any level and she would be highly successful.  The fact is she is a freshman going up against teams best defenders and teams scheming ways to stop her.  Karly would start for any team and that would be at any classification.  She will continue to get stronger, more physical, skilled, and smarter over the next 3 seasons.  I think everyone on this site will say WOW !  She's the best player in Tennessee !  If someone said it now, I would not be too surprised !   She will be something to watch over the next several years.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gogold said:

Karly can play at any level and she would be highly successful.  The fact is she is a freshman going up against teams best defenders and teams scheming ways to stop her.  Karly would start for any team and that would be at any classification.  She will continue to get stronger, more physical, skilled, and smarter over the next 3 seasons.  I think everyone on this site will say WOW !  She's the best player in Tennessee !  If someone said it now, I would not be too surprised !   She will be something to watch over the next several years.

She is a player no doubt and is still a baby!! She will play wherever she wants when it is all said and done.

On 3/11/2019 at 8:59 PM, pioneer42 said:

She is a player no doubt and is still a baby!! She will play wherever she wants when it is all said and done.

You are right. She muscles up some and will for sure put on some weight with off season conditioning.  She will be playing Big Time D1 Basketball! I'm glad we don't have to face her again until next year maybe. 

On 3/26/2019 at 1:08 AM, tonybologna said:

I know & saw what I read from a post. She was discredited for being a Class A player but yeah you're right we must move on down the road! :wink::grin:

The thing about Weathers that is scary is she is putting up them kind of numbers as a freshman. Most players get significantly better each year. It will get to the point where teams will start leaving other girls open and doubling her.