Never too early...AA Predictions 2019-2020

MCFAN3

19 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Recent changes at Upperman will help MC.   Another post player will definitely help MC on the title run.  But you better not sleep on Dekalb this year.  Agee coming back from injury.  And Ferrel has been killing it this summer.  They may be the team that pushes MC in 8AA.

not bashing any kids but what you just said will have no bearing on Dekalb beating Macon period, end of story. no need in trying to build up something that is not there just good solid high school players for Dekalb.

1 hour ago, repoman said:

not bashing any kids but what you just said will have no bearing on Dekalb beating Macon period, end of story. no need in trying to build up something that is not there just good solid high school players for Dekalb.

My point was I think Dekalb may be #2 this year.   They will be much better.  Ferrell was tough last year but she will have a monster year this year.  

Edited by LadyCavsFan

22 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

is she starter quality? And I know MC has everyone back, but is there younger players that will step up this season?

I’m hoping to see more of the younger Ashburn, Ward, and Scott step up a play a more vital role. They’ve been putting in work this offseason all around. Hoping it pays off with a championship run. MC had the best shot of winning it this past year with everyone down compared to most years. Can’t wait to see what this season has in store for the Tigerettes! Should be a fun season! 8-AA has a great shot to represent two teams in the tournament again this year

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

Westview, Covington, and Dyersburg would be the top 3 in West I would say. Personally, I think this may be one of Westview’s best chances to win the gold.

Should have won in last year, IMO. Westview is always tough. Looking forward to seeing the new PG play.

I went down to Wayne County team camp yesterday to watch some games.  Saw Dyersburg, Gleason, Greenfield, Summertown, Wayne County, Union City, Adamsville, USJ and Creekwood. 

Dyersburg will be tough.  A lot of length and athleticism.  They defend well and crash the boards.  They struggled to knock down outside shots yesterday.  If that improves, they will be very difficult to handle.