Never too early...AA Predictions 2019-2020

MCFAN3

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I guess we will see Tuesday night. Oak Ridge is usually at the state tournament every year in 3A so you never know what they will have.

I've never known of any team that easily beat the OR girls on their floor, especially for a small school the size of Meigs. Wish I could be there, but MMS games require my attendance.
Counting the JV only games, MMS had four games last week. Thankful the Tuesday night game was weather-cancelled. Plus, I had a game in the Saturday league for the youngest great grand. I'll see you at Sweetwater when you get there tonight - I'll be there at 4:00 for the JV game.

On 11/17/2019 at 8:13 PM, Dadof2 said:

I guess we will see Tuesday night. Oak Ridge is usually at the state tournament every year in 3A so you never know what they will have.

Oak Ridge lost Jamie Golden and Mykia Dowdell year before last and Jada Guinn from last year. Golden and Guinn were bookends at guard. Dowdell took up a lot of space and was tough. I believe all three are playing college ball this year.

One thing OR has going is Coach Paige Redmon. She'll get the best from her players.

Good luck to Meigs. I hope you all win. Nothing against Oak Ridge. I just like to see new kids have the chance to excel.

PS: Where's Willie the Wildcat? it would be nice to hear what he has to say.

it's Macon County's to lose,  barring injury or Larry just being Larry karma ,  I don't see them gettin beat unless maybe Westview which I have no knowledge of or anyone else from the west. Maybe our west tn poster's can enlighten who to watch out for. 

Edited by repoman
Spell

19 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I guess we are not a contender in 2A, we just lost to a bad Oak Ridge team. Just played bad and coaching was really bad. If we play like that and coach like that, we will get beat by 30 this weekend.

i was not able to make it tonite cause i try to save money while fball and bball are goin on. but my understandin was that it was the first game?