Never too early...AA Predictions 2019-2020

MCFAN3

I cant wait til March. A lot of these teams that are being mentioned either wont be there or get popped first game. Its always crazy every yeear there are teams that we all know should be there but for whatever reason that substate put a stubbling block in their way. I am just ready for 2 weeks vacation, nothing but HS basketball, "the best" in the state!

2 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

I cant wait til March. A lot of these teams that are being mentioned either wont be there or get popped first game. Its always crazy every yeear there are teams that we all know should be there but for whatever reason that substate put a stubbling block in their way. I am just ready for 2 weeks vacation, nothing but HS basketball, "the best" in the state!

Don’t wish it away man!! I agree tournaments are fun!! I got one that is a senior!!

GC and Crockett County just had one of the best HS games I have seen this year. It was a sure enough shoot out. GC won 61-60. Crockett County had two or three shots at the buzzer to win it. Bet there were 20 lead changes if there was one. Crockett County can flat out shoot the three. Kayla and Coach Colvin have done an excellent job with their program. Very dangerous team to play in the tournammet.

Edited by pioneer42

12 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

GC and Crockett County just had one of the best HS games I have seen this year. It was a sure enough shoot out. GC won 61-60. Crockett County had two or three shots at the buzzer to win it. Bet there were 20 lead changes if there was one. Crockett County can flat out shoot the three. Kayla and Coach Colvin have done an excellent job with their program. Very dangerous team to play in the tournammet.

Correct, CC shoots the 3, and of course 3s always give you a good chance to win, but i have seen them in a few games where its not falling and that is their downfall. Other than Pankey, no one on that team can create shots, I think that will hurt them in the tournament.

This probably should be on another thread, but i attended the tournament in Medina last night. I didnt know Ayers coached the middle school for Dyersburg. Also, Coach Wilkins is about to get 3 girls from that middle school team that he can plug in quickly. Madison Hart's sister can flat out GO and there was another girl that can shoot it. Future looks good in Dyer

This probably should be on another thread, but i attended the tournament in Medina last night. I didnt know Ayers coached the middle school for Dyersburg. Also, Coach Wilkins is about to get 3 girls from that middle school team that he can plug in quickly. Madison Hart's sister can flat out GO and there was another girl that can shoot it. Future looks good in Dyer

You seen Yorkville last night. Rutherford has a few too. They play Thursday. GC is loaded with talent. Micah Hart will start next year. She would played a ton this year if she could have. Their JV now beat Riverdale’s JV by 15 this past summer. GC has enough players quit to make a really good team. Future is really bright for GC. 

• Like 1

Correct, CC shoots the 3, and of course 3s always give you a good chance to win, but i have seen them in a few games where its not falling and that is their downfall. Other than Pankey, no one on that team can create shots, I think that will hurt them in the tournament.

Pankey was getting to the rim and hitting threes big time last night and we went to zone to stop her and she kept attacking and dishing  to the open girl. Crockett has lost two really good posts that would have really helped them. They are very well coached and very fundamental.

10 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

South Greene as one of my tournament favorites a few years back with Taylor Lamb. She was as tough as they come and willed her teams to wins 

Gibson County knows all about her. Beat us in the finals after an unbelievable undefeated run. You going to the Blue Side finals tomm? Both GC middle school teams are in the finals of the Blue Suede in Single A. Unbelievable the talent GC has coming. Problem is there are not going to be enough basketballs to go around I am afraid and we may lose some. We beat Greenfield, TCA, Hardin County and Perry County so far.

Edited by pioneer42