Never too early...AA Predictions 2019-2020

MCFAN3

Both teams are good. We played Macon this summer and played Westview earlier this year. We played Westview in summer too. Talent wise if Westview’s PG is on her A game look out. She is a freshman. I would say the game would be a pick em at this point. Macon shot lights out the day we played them. Both teams are really talented.

3 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

Nope. They are only juniors. Callins and Yancey are only two seniors that get playing time. Leyhue twins are juniors, tall post player is a sophomore, and then of course freshman point guard

Ok thx for that correction.

3 hours ago, repoman said:

Can Westview beat Macon? Some of you have seen them both, I have not seen WV.

I haven't seen WV since their classic and I havnt seen Macon at all this year. Expecting to see Macon in Mboro as usual, but I dont think, from what I seen WV makes the trip this year

35 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Ok thx for that correction.

I haven't seen WV since their classic and I havnt seen Macon at all this year. Expecting to see Macon in Mboro as usual, but I dont think, from what I seen WV makes the trip this year

I think Westview is a ton better than when we played them early in the year. They have added their really good player and we have lost a really good player. All these tournaments especially region and substate it will be interesting to see who survives. Whoever survives, IMO, has a real shot at winning it all. AA basketball is not just a juggernaut across the state this year.  Whoever is number 2 in the region will have a war with Covington at their place I predict in the substate.

Edited by pioneer42

On 2/8/2020 at 9:30 PM, sportslover88 said:

Greenfield is better than Westview the last 3 years. Enjoy it while you can...this will be the last year that’s true for a lonnnnng time

I expect you are right. I am expecting the AD at Westview to call us wanting to play next year. It sure would have been fun playing Westview the last three years. Well, Its been a fun three years. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan