Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

Started this thread for the passion and knowledge that single A girls basketball brings.  There will be some great teams coming back to challenge for the gold ball.  There will be the usual and the new kids on the block.  Tell us what teams and give us the whys.  Good luck to all of your teams !  

31 minutes ago, Not1toFwith said:

What abt Pickett, TCA , Clay and Peabody?    Dk what all they lost to graduation    

Also, I look for Huntingdon to throw themselves back in the mix 

14 minutes ago, buddyball said:

Does TCA go Div II next year

TCA is going Div. 2. Huntingdon will be back strong. Had Summertown ropes in Region. Peabody lost their big post and PG but have a good batch back.

Seems like teams coming back are Greenfield, Gibson Co, Clarkrange, Summertown, Loretto,  Clay, Dresden, Peabody, Huntingdon, and  Oneida.   Did any of these teams loses key players going into this coming year.  I know Loretto loses one senior reserve post player Ridgeway.

Huntingdon should be back in the mix. They were a young team this year and with Kaci Fuller back at 100% they are a dangerous team. The Fillies don't lose a starter and they mad about how their season ended. Dresden should compete better as they only lose starter, and gain more depth (they had 7 players last year). Expect the lady lions to challenge for the top spot in Region 7.

46 minutes ago, ecu said:

Eagleville only lost one player so they have a good chance to make it back.

Eagleville looked to be a good team at the Boro. Obviously taking down Clay County was big. I know a trainer in Murfreesboro that says he has trained them girls for a while. There are probably 12-15 teams or so in Single A that could get hot and make a serious run. Got a feeling Huntingdon will be a handful with a healthy Kaci Fuller as well. 

I thought Huntingdon lost a player or 2 off their starters.  I'm sure they will be part of the Region talk when we get there.  McKenzie may make some noise too.  With Loretto and Summertown in the cat bird seats in District 12, it ought to be a good one.  I'm so glad we don't have to make that drive this next season !  Man, that was rough !