Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

Glad I traveled east to watch the Summertown/Loretto matchup. Loretto looked sluggish and out of sync. Summertown’s point guard controlled the game from tip-off. Half-court defense by Summertown was very good! What an AMAZING gym and atmosphere!! Better watch out for this team, started a Freshman, Sophomore, and 3 Juniors. Great Team win for Summertown!! 

19 minutes ago, iswhatitis said:

Glad I traveled east to watch the Summertown/Loretto matchup. Loretto looked sluggish and out of sync. Summertown’s point guard controlled the game from tip-off. Half-court defense by Summertown was very good! What an AMAZING gym and atmosphere!! Better watch out for this team, started a Freshman, Sophomore, and 3 Juniors. Great Team win for Summertown!! 

I have said all along if Summertown can control TO’s watch out. That hurt them bad playing us twice last year. They are talented enough to get hot and win the Gold Ball if they handle the ball.

Edited by pioneer42

Congrats to Summertown.  They played well and controlled the game tempo.  We will be butting heads several times this year.  I hope players and coaches learned a few things and get ready for our next battle at the Barn.  I'm not sure we've come close to playing our best, but we don't need to peak too early.  I hope we'll be rounding into form come tournament time.

2 hours ago, iswhatitis said:

Thank you, finally some recognition. We play well as a TEAM!! Looking forward to the rest of the season.