Top 10 in 1A for 2019

mrbigster

3 hours ago, croz6110 said:

All our line returns. We played several games without our RB. We didn't have him against SP, and we had the lead at half, and SP ended up taking Whitwell to OT. You can't use all the "ifs" and "buts", but I think we'll be fine. I think we're a legit top 10 team, and we'll see how the rest plays out.

I may be wrong but from what I saw when you'll play TC I didn't see a top 10 team. I hope im wrong I hope you'll are the top team in 1A when TC best Gordonsville this upcoming season.

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Mustangs lost 2 games the last seasons to a very good Cornersville team and were losers. What does that say about your team. Plus year in and year out we play the toughest non-region schedule in the state.

I agree with everything you just said. But you need to understand that while I respect Huntingdung’s success and their football program I am from Milan, played ball at Milan, and hope you guys lose every game you play. What does it say about my team.... I’ll let you decide. All I know is that at the end of the day we made it just as far in the playoffs as you girls and our trophy case makes yours look pathetic.... cause it is. :)

12 hours ago, TN225 said:

Bass I’m not disagreeing with you, Whitwell has the line but 1-2 athletes short. 

Whitwell had great athletes in 2018 and it was enough to get it done. What they did took all of the stars aligning and they did it. However, anything close to 2018 for Whitwell will probably not be replicated again in our lifetimes. I’m curious to see just how good that line looks this season without those great athletes behind it. Time will tell I guess. 

4 hours ago, gfd709 said:

OK im glad Greenback has some respect but we have to replace a lot of people.. I just dont see us being in the top 5.

You will EASILY be in the top 4. Greenback has their entire line returning and a D1 receiver and lineman. Also, Greenback now comes up with key pieces they lost. I’ve seen it last year and already again this season. They just lost the best senior class in the history of the school, but it won’t surprise me at all if they are just as good as last season.  Wait and see...