Top 10 in 1A for 2019

mrbigster

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Will enjoy watching our teams play. May end up being a shootout which is always fun to watch. I believe our offense will be really good again this year. Defense i will have to wait and see.

Our D should be pretty solid. The big question will be our offense. I am certain that coach Ryan will figure it out. I hate shootouts my heart can't take them anymore. :-D I would rather see running clocks, and you get a running clock on us this year you have a heck of an offence. 

13 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Our D should be pretty solid. The big question will be our offense. I am certain that coach Ryan will figure it out. I hate shootouts my heart can't take them anymore. :-D I would rather see running clocks, and you get a running clock on us this year you have a heck of an offence. 

Our offense was hard to stop in 18. Lineplay will determine if we are better or worse offensive and defensively. I much more enjoy a shootout then a 10-6 type game. But rather pull out a w either way lol. I highly doubt we get a running clock on you nor you us. I believe it will be anyones ballgame but an extremely hard fought one at that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wingman10 said:

Greenback and Lake Co..way too early predictions

55 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

South Pitt and Huntingdon

Lake Co lost a stud in Johnson but just about everyone else is back along with a stud linebacker that had to sit last season.Lake Co is a top 4 team and will challenge for the Gold Ball barring injuries and no players moving.Should be more balanced,running and throwing.Two very good receivers,tight end one of the best in the state and Tubbs is a speedster at running back.Lake Co also has a sophomore running back that needs to maybe hit the holes but once he turns the corner,not many will catch him.Looked to be about the fastest player on the team last year once in space.Probably between him and Tubbs.Both looked faster than Johnson speed wise.Defense should be very good.

Edited by mrbigster

58 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Lake Co lost a stud in Johnson but just about everyone else is back along with a stud linebacker that had to sit last season.Lake Co is a top 4 team and will challenge for the Gold Ball barring injuries and no players moving.Should be more balanced,running and throwing.Two very good receivers,tight end one of the best in the state and Tubbs is a speedster at running back.Lake Co also has a sophomore running back that needs to maybe hit the holes but once he turns the corner,not many will catch him.Looked to be about the fastest player on the team last year once in space.Probably between him and Tubbs.Both looked faster than Johnson speed wise.Defense should be very good.

I think the gap between the top 3, 1.South Pitt 2. Huntingdon 3. Lake Co. and the rest of 1A is as wide as the Grand Canyon.